10)

Today is a Saturday, thank goodness. I love the weekends, simply because I am avoid Awsten and snd his stupid gang. There is a bruise ok my stomach now, and whenever I touch it it hurts.
What winds me up is that I don't understand why. What have I ever done to them? Why do they all insist on hurting me? I am too something, or not enough of something? Irks it because I'm geeky? Maybe it's because I'm not cool. Oh, I don't know. I just don't understand why he'd hurt me so bad. Why ANY of them would want to hurt me so bad. I'm the quiet kid. The wallflower. The one who sticks in the background and tries not to draw attention to herself. So why on earth did they choose me for?
At the minute, I am sat on my bed doing a piece of geography homework - map skills. Yay. Note the sarcasm there? I can be quite a sarcastic person. I love sarcasm, as long as it is used correctly.
All of a sudden, there is a knock at my door. "Come in," I croak. Emma bounds in, a beaming on her face. She squeals,
"I have good news! Very good! Oh, please, please, PLEASE say you'll come, Lilly! Oh, you will come, won't you? Please!" She says, nearly bursting with excitement.
"What on earth are you talking about? Slow down? Slow down!" I giggle. She sighs in frustration.
"Will you come to the club with me tonight? The one in town? Come on, you have some lush dresses, and toy have, like, no social life"
I thought about all the people, the loud music, and the blinding lights. I thought about hoe somebody could pour disgusting alcohol in my coke, lemonade or whatever it is I may be drinking.
"I'm, Emma, you know I don't like that sort of atmosphere, I'm more of a stay - at - home kind of person," I say awkwardly.
"Please, Lilly! All my friends are too busy being boring! Come on, I haven't been to a club in life a fortnight now, and I'm really bored!
My sister is such a party person. "Oh, alright, I'll come"
"Yay!" She says, clapping her hands together eagerly.
"But there's some conditions. A - you do not get drunk. B - we leave when we want to leave. And C - you don't force me to dance," I say, because I feel stupid dancing.
"Yeah, ok, whatever! Thanks, babes!" She says, wrapping me into a hug and rushing out of the room. Probably to decide what she is going to wear.
After having pasta for tea, me and Emma think it is a suitable time to get ready. I had a shower and washed my hair this afternoon, and I also did my eyebrows, and gave myself a facial. I even had time to do my nails, and I'm awesome at doing nails, but my left hand always turns out better than my right hand because I'm right handed, which is annoying. I did them so good, that Emma begged me to do hers, so I did. She loved them.
I start by doing my hair. I decide to curl it. It's already wavy, but I love my hair when it's curled. I then start on my makeup. Eyes, face, and lips. Finally, I slip in my dress thing?.. and shoes. I grab my bag and go to meet Emma downstairs. She looks nice in her dress.
"Oh my god you look so lush!" She grins when she see's me. She looks me up and down.
"You too," I smile. She calls to my parents that we're off. My mom comes out to see us off, and gives Emma a lecture to keep me safe and not to drink. I'll be sure that Emma won't be drinking!
It is a 10 minute deive to the club. It's cold tonight. Me and Emma walk up the steep stairs to the dance floor. Tonight, it's for ages 16 to 21. I wouldn't have cake if it was for other ages.
We pay for our tickets and get stamps on our hands. As soon as I walk into the room I regret coming / Manchester- club- dmn awful, isn't it? I so hate clubs. I already want to go home.
A mikey Cyrus song is blasting from all the speakers: and people keep barging past me. The girls are all in huge heels that intimidate me and make me feel really young and short. Multi - coloured lights keep shining in my eyes. By the time I come out of here, I'm going to have a massive headache.
Me and Emma get a table. I look after it whilst she goes to get me a Pepsi, which is better than coke in my opinion because it's sweeter. She comes back and I sip it though the straw with the music banging in my head. I hate club music, it's disastrous.
Half an hour later, Emma asks me to dance. I actually give in because I'm so bored. I stand up and follow her to the crowded dance floor. I just sway my hips a little.
"Come on!" She says, really going for it.
20 minutes later, and I don't care. I let go. I ignore the music, and the people, and I just dance. I sort of enjoy it for once. Usually, I hate dancing. But this time I shake my hips and bend my knees and move my hands about in what should be a normal motion. I hope.
"I need to go to the toilets," I say.
"Ok, right by the bar," she says, swishing her blonde locks about.
I walk though the people which is like walking through a maze. On my way, I nearly trip over a wire, get barged by a man with several drinks, and elbowed by a girl twice my size. But I do make it to the toilets alive!
I go in, and they are crowded. I quickly do what I need to do, come back out, wash my hands, and aim to find Emma. But as soon as I get out of the toilets I am pushed hard into the wall. I gasp. "Aaah!" I scream a little. A finger comes up to my lips to shush me.
"Ssshh," says the man. I look up and see it's Awsten. I go to knee him in the crotch like I did the other day, but he gently brings my knee back down.
"Ah, ah, ah," he says, waving a finger at me, "none of that tonight, naughty" I try to push him off me, but I'm too weak and he's too strong.
"I'd never expect to see you at a club, Lilly," he smirks.
"I'm with my sister!" I say, giving him a shove though it makes no difference.
"Aahh, I see. Both unpopular are you?" He questions.
"Actually, Emma has lots of friends, it's just they're all busy. No get off me!" I say, "I don't want your crap tonight, not here! I already have a painful bruise on my stomach from Friday?"
"Really?" He grins, "I'm quite proud of that, thank you for informing me!"
He stares down at my neck and leans his head in. He starts to sniff me, "You smell ... lovely," he says.
"Get off me, you pervert! I don't like you!" I say. I notice he's drunk.
"A - Awsten, you're drunk," I tell him.
"Who cares?" He breathes, " I live for the present. And I'm probably going to regret this by Monday, but oh well"
He leans forward and presses his lips to mine. He starts to kiss me! My own bully, kissing my lips! For a moment I forget it's Awsten Knight, an obnoxious idiot, and that I sort of have a boyfriend - Kai. Then I remember and try to push him off me. But it doesn't make any difference, he just carries on kissing me.
After what seems like an age but I couldn't have been more than 2 minutes he stops. He stays still though, happy with his work, looking down at me.
"How dare you!" I say, and I slap him across the face and rush back to Emma before he can stop me.