ᴊᴇᴏɴ

"never knew freshman's are this stupid.....i mean you really going to propose this psychopath girl......" she said mockingly ........eyeing me up and down

She is none other than ........Jin Chae hee ....The Bitch ......herself

Everyone started gossiping......that's what she wants......to embarass me infront of everyone........my hands are sweating.....and i could feel my anxiety coming up......

"What do you mean"....kai asked to chae hee.......

Now .........she is gonna do a project on my life .........i cant take this.....

she came very close to me ........and whispered in my ear......."should i tell them ......it would be like welcoming present for you..and you did a grave mistake choosing this uni.."

i gave her a smile "The more you tell them.........the more they are gonna be curious about the truth.....and for choosing this uni.......its a payback for doing me wrong in the past" I replied her as i stood my ground....this time am not gonna let her bully me....

she looks shocked as she was trying to study me......am not that old fragile and kind y/n anymore.....life has been too cruel with me.......

"hey....." kai was curious about what was chae hee gonna tell.....just not him everyone was being curious and nosy......

"She have mental disorder "........she looks pissed at me........she is not giving up on ruining my life....everyone started to whisper

i heard some boys saying..."if chae hee saying something like this.......maybe she really is psychopath.....

"yeah it must be...."another boy replied

"she is rude just because she looks pretty...."another girl said

Is this how the world believes....everyone believing her just cuz she is rich....I dont give a shit about their believes.....but they dont even care how it affects someone......god....i hate this world....

"Really .....this is unbelievable.....are you guys ....are being serious now....in which century are you all livin in.....in this time we are accepting everyone as who they are ......we dont judge anyone.....or you all being bullies.....oh it must be...it .....i should just complain you all since you are all bullying ......should i do that..." hoseok told everyone as he was taking my side....i didn't even notice when did he come here.......and he is even standing up against chae hee.....

everyone started to leave ......since hoseok kind of threaten them but not chae hee....she is like a leech ......

"This isnt over yet,y/n"

"oh dont worry,it isnt ......cuz i didnt even started yet..."i said sternly

she left from there giving me and hoseok a glare

"Wow she looks scary" i chuckled at hoseok's comment.. ....

we both started walking in silence ...since i dont know what to say...
we were walking to the way of business department

"why did u help...." i asked hoseok since i wanted to know .......even though i was rude to him .....he helped me

" because .......that's what friends do for each other".......i felt guilty when i heard his reply.....

" if u feel guilty.....just accept my friendship"

"I thought we already are"

"really" hoseok hugged me ...happily giving his famous smile ....I j
ust stood there not moving since it happened suddenly ......

"oh am sorry....i just hug people when am excited or truly happy"he retreated from the hug

"you dont have a girlfriend,right?"

"are you asking this because i look handsome .........because i dont like you".

"Wow ....that was really harsh"

"no ....i mean ......i like u ....just not like that"

"tsk.....stop overthinking ....i asked out of curiousity......"

"Of what"

"umm....i dont know ......because girls dont usaully dont let their boyfriends hug any girl like this..."hoseok laughed at that.....

"yeah....i dont have one.....am waiting for my love at first sight ....." hoseok said dreamily....

"oh ok"....wow it feels like he is some kind of male lead in a kdrama....

"oh right,you didn't tell me your name"

"Min y/n" i gave him a warm smile

"why are we going this way?"

"cuz my brother is in business dept....."

"but we have to go to the auditoruim....in few minutes..."

"Dont worry i'll be quick.. or you can go if you are getting late..."

"nahh....i'll go with you...i wanna know what your brother looks "

"he's handsome" and we both continued to walk towards businees dept

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"dude why do you have ....a whole bucket of red paint......"jimin asked me as i was holding the paint ......

"I needed it for some project....".....i gave a long sigh .....

"why dont you ask any girl here for help.....i mean they will literally bring Mt.Everest if u ask"

"thats exactly why am not asking .........i dont any girl to bother....they all try to act cute before me god i hate that"

"then how are you gonna find a girlfriend for you"

"when i find that person....it'll happen eventually dont worry"

I grabbed my backpack and went out fron the class holding the bucket in front of me using my both hands and started walking towards the exit.....as i was at the front door of our building ....i heard jimin shouting....i turned my face towards.him....

"hey....jungkook....you forgot your key.."

"i'll come n get it later"....i shouted back

as i turned around the door....i didn't notice there was a step down.....

"shit" i muttered under my breath

......cause BOOM☄️ i spilled the WHOLE PAINT ON A GIRL....
now i have to carry another bucket of paint.uhhhhh....and have to deal with this girl.......onlyher dress ...well technically speaking ....her whole outfit is drenched with paint.......but still i have to compensate......she looked up leaving a gasp from her mouth.....

AND THATS WHERE EVERYTHING WENT AROUND........CAUSE BOY SHE LOOKS HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL.....

"ARE YOU F......... BLIND"she yelled at me.

"wow"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
d̆̈Ĭ̈D̆̈ Y̆̈Ŏ̈Ŭ̈ Ğ̈Ŭ̈Y̆̈S̆̈ L̆̈Ĭ̈K̆̈Ĕ̈ M̆̈Y̆̈ S̆̈T̆̈Ŏ̈R̆̈Y̆̈.....D̆̈Ŏ̈N̆̈T̆̈ F̆̈Ŏ̈R̆̈Ğ̈Ĕ̈T̆̈ T̆̈Ŏ̈ C̆̈Ŏ̈M̆̈M̆̈Ĕ̈N̆̈T̆̈.....