ᴋ-ɪ-s-s

"Nooooo leave me ,you assholes".
they took me inside the vip area ....and pushed on the table ....there was a large table in the middle ....surrounded by sofa......i scrambled away and stood on the sofa "DONT YOU DARE COME NEAR ME" i screamed on top of my lungs....i dont know what to do....am surrounded by these douche bag perverts....while jin chae hee is....happily standing there looking at me ."seeing you this scared just makes me so happy"

"i'd like to agree,but i dont want to be wrong" there is no way i'll be scared of this bitch

"ah...you are a fiesty one....it will be real pleasure to take you...."the other guy said as he made his way towards me

he ran to me and flipped me on his shoulder.."chae hee....you wouldnt mind if i take her upto the room right....i want to feel her good."

i punched at his back continously....and tried to kick him but everything was just useless.....he was too strong
"off course i dont mind.....take her away."

i bit on his back like realll hard that made him let me go.....and i fell right on my buttt ....he came at me furiously ready to beat me...i shut my eyes ready to take the hit.."You-"

*thud*

he fell right at my foot holding his head , there was blood all over his face and some glass pieces were scattered all over him,its like someone threw the glass bottle right at his head , everyone was looking behind me which made me turn my head around.

"lay a finger on her,and i'll turn this place into a graveyard". He snarled

how the hell did he know i was here....jungkook came towards me and cupped my cheek......he stared at my injuries....i think my cheek is swollen and my bottom lip is busted...he looks like he is about to go for a killing spree....he clenched his jaw , his eyes were sharp and it scared me....

"hate to break your little lovey-dovey moment .....but we have some bastards to take care of" i looked at taehyung holding a baseball bat and another one holding out it for jungkook.

He made me stand up......now i was standing between tae and kook (my taekook gosh i love taekook anyways back to storyyyy) .....chae hee looks shocked seeing jungkook here.

"Who were they?" I looked at jungkook confused .....what does he mean..."who touched you?". oh now i know .

I looked at chae hee giving the most devilish smirk...who's the one scared now,i pointed my finger towards the guy ,the one who grabbed my waist forcefully and crushed me against him.

But i think that douche bags came to realize that they are doomed,so they just came at us all at once. Taekook hid me behind them....and the fight broke out.(am really not that good in writing action so i hope you understand).

Taekook were beating them like insane,there was blood everywhere...even taekook got few bruises on them...well i should help them..i took two bottle...i guess am good at breaking the bottles on their head so i'll just go with it.

i broke it on some guy's arm when he was about to hit taehyung...."am not gonna thank you,since we are in this mess because of you" i gaped at him..."you're rude" i muttered under my breath " i heard that"

"well you were supposed to."
me and taehyung bicker all the time like typical sibling duo....
"you need get your lover boy before he literally kills him." I looked at jungkook at the corner beating the guy to death the one who touched me...i rushed to him and held his arms"JUNGKOOK STOP YOU'LL KILL HIM" but still he didnt budge...

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCHED HER". He was screaming at the almost passed out guy

I was scared now he might really kill him..i dont want that"Jungkook please stop.....just stop" he seems to notice the fear in my voice,so he abruptly stopped beating him.
"who else?" really like he almost killed this guy ....there is no way am letting him do that again.