ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

Yoongi was dicharged from the hospital,we were back to our place and jimin insisted he'll come along since he's too worried about yoongi well i didnt had any objetion for that so he is currently in yoongi's room with him....

while i was with hobi in my room

"so...what is it that you wanted to tell me?" i really needed some major help right now and my bestfriend being the best person is here at my request.

"Ok.....so...something happened and i want you to keep it low..!"

"i dont have a good feeling about this"

I just rolled my eyes.."so ....after that all chae hee thing .....we went to jungkook's place and then one thing led to another and-"he was nodding all the time seemed really interested in it

"and-" he was really curious .....but i was worried should i really tell him"yah say something...."

" well.....he kissed me" i muttered under my breath

"HE KISSED YOU- hoseok literally screamed from top of his lungs.....and i could hear yoongi yelling across the room "WHO THE FUCK KISSED MY SISTER!"

I could only facepalm....."am ending my friendship with you" i straightly told hoseok ....but he still looks in shock..."YAH MIN Y/N "

"HE'S READING A COMIC NOTHING ELSE....NO ONE KISSED MEEE!" that was the fastest and cleanest lie i ever told to yoongi.

"am sorry " i just glared at hoseok ...."please continue i really wanna know what happened"

"nothing that's it"

"that's it" now he looks more shocked " but why"

"well because i kinda ran into the bathroom after that and i've been ignoring him since then."

"Ok......but why are you ignoring him...when he likes you and you both kissed"

"because am scared what if it was just a mistake and nothing else......and what if it was just kiss and forget thing ?".

"ok let me ask something ,was it just a peck " well that question made turn into deep crimson shade

"no...." and hoseok seems to enjoy this a lot

"care to elaborate"

"am not going to do that......just know that it was very deep and loving".

"see....you are telling me that it was loving so there is no way it would be a mistake ....and to the second point ....do you really think jungkook is kind of kiss and forget guy?"

"no...."

"see you got yourself the answer so stop ignoring him..."

"that's not the point hoseok,i think he really likes me and .....i do too i...-i.. guess but he is just too perfect"

"i dont understand what you are trying to say"

"he is perfect in every way...he is kind he is handsome .....he does all these things for me....without even noticing..he always takes care of me protects me..he got hurt because of me....and i dont think am good enough for him...."

"i dont think so.you are perfect too ..."

"i dont see it..."

"well you are pretty, smart and- "he was really trying hard to say something but i know he isnt going find anything else good about me

"thats it right" off course it should be that much only cause i have all these bad qualities in me" but those are just some random qualities......am talking about the personality ....."