moon

It was the day of the competition.....and I wasn't nervous.....I was more like eager.....last night was totally hectic....after the argument with jungkook I didn't talk to him....I left early for the college......since I didn't want to face him.....

So now.....everything was ready...I hope everything goes according to namjoon oppa's plan ......that involves me hiding from Chae hee and minjun until I was called on the stage.....because they still think that am still held in Jong Dae's place.

"You know, when I met you for the first time......if somehow you looked like this....I would've totally made you my girlfriend. "

I was getting ready for the competition in one of the classroom where no one would come at this time .....since it was at the another corner from the auditorium.

I looked at hoseok in an offended manner..."Are you trying to tell me that I never looked good except for now".

"NO...no....that's not what I meant....." I folded my arms still feeling offended.
"Like you know.....you look just amazing right now....that's what I was trying to say".

"Your flirting skills are really bad ,hoseok-ah and besides You're not my type...."

"Yeah I know you're type is a boy with tattoos and piercings". He muttered under his breath but I could still hear him....still I acted like I didn't..."You guys should talk things out you know.....you can't keep ignoring things like this."

Well the first thing I did when I met hoseok today was telling him everything that happened so far..exceptthe part where i talked with yoongi and jungkook.....after he heard everything he was so mad at Jong I have never seen him that mad...and later he teared up a bit...being worried for me....but he calmed down after a few minutes so now he is in the plan too.

"We broke up,hoseok....there isn't anything to talk about."

"We both know you guys are still in love".

I looked away from him....."Can we please talk about something else..."

He sighed "You're just hurting yourself by denying it.....and you can't just keep ignoring it all the time".

I "I know....but it's just too complicated."I sighed before continuing my words "actually....I told everything to yoongi".

"Whaaaat? Everything...you mean the breaking up too"

"Yeah....and he is mad at jungkook..."

Hoseok massaged his forehead in irritations....

"Is that why you want to end everything?"

"It's not me, hoseok....how can you even think that I want to end everything....after the talk with yoongi....I wasn't sure ok ....I really wasn't thinking about ending everything but....you know what  jungkook did when I asked if he would trust me even if he didn't found out the truth.....he just stayed silent..."

"Oh....."

"Now tell me....do you still think that we should stay together?"

"Yes"

"Huh?" Hoseok's answer really shocked me

"I am your bestfriend, y/n ....I was there when you cried your heart out because he walked away.....and your eyes doesn't  hold that shine anymore..." I stared in confusion "when you were together I saw a happy glint in your eyes all the time... maybe your trust is broken right now ....and you guys have a lot of arguments and anger going on but did you forgot all those happy moments that you spent together...."

My mind went back to those happy moments...  the first date we had on the beach...  the way we were running happily along the seashore...the way he always held me... and those eyes that always stared at me like I was the only thing that he craved.....and everything ..