ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ💜

We both parted our ways after sometime......since i had class.......i saw a different version of jungkook today a carefree boy........he never judged me because of my past and he didnt even question it.......things are getting better for me.......and when i saw hoseok in the class waiting for me .....then throwing a bundle question to me.....i was really happy because nothing changed in him....he was just worried about me...as i didnt meet him since yesterday he acted like the whole video thing didntd even exist.......we were on our way to cafeteria ......i didnt like the idea of going there .....but anyways hoseok's encouragement made me change my mind......

we both took our lunch from lunchlady and were finding a empty table.....ignore all the stare and whispers thrown at us .....suddenly everyone went quiet minding their own business ......and i looked back ....it was because jungkook has entered the cafeteria ....and it was like everyone was just scared of gossiping infront of him.........i didnt even notice when he stood infront of me.....

"Were you waiting for me?"

"No...i was looking for a table ...."

"uh huh come on then".... me and hoseok just followed him.......we found an empty table at the corner......

"wait here i'll be back".....and went from there now...it was just me and hoseok .....

"so ,care to fill me the spice"

"what spice?"

"How literally you became his girlfriend in a day......"

"GIRLFRIEND....hobi what the hell are you talking about?"

"well his parents came here personally to defend you.....why would else they would do that" i just raised my eyebrows at him...."oh..   you are getting all wrong....its not how it seems...."

i told hoseok everything from the begining....."ohhhh.......so thats how it is"

"yes you idiot"

"but still........you cant change the fact he is all head over heels for you"

"he is not......flirting is just his personality ......and there is nothing between us except pure friendship ok...."

"we'll see" hoseok just shrugged acting like he is totally sure about me and jungkook......being more than friends.....uhh

speaking of jungkook he came back with his friends.....i know the one on his right .....kim taehyung......

"heyyyyy.....jungkook's not girlfriend"

"huh"....he got his back of head smacked by jungkook......not that strong it was just like a flick

"ow...what was that for.....she didnt tell her name last time " taehyung pointed his hand towards me..."thats why am calling her that.....isnt that true.....she is not your girlfriend" i just rolled my eyes at that

everyone took their seats.......it was a round table ......i was sitting between hoseok and jungkook....so the other two boys were sitting infront of me.....

I saw a little box of strawberries in front me .....placed by jungkook.....and  i looked at him confusingly....

"what?"....he asked like he dont know what he just did