Back stabbed

I was walking towards Jong Dae's car with him.....but still I had a bad feeling about this.....

"Yah....Min Y/n where are you going?"
I heard taehyung saying as he came to us.

Before I could answer him Jong said " oh...we just thought to hangout for a while".

At that moment taehyung had a suspicious look on his face .....even me too because why would Jong Dae lie.

"Well....you wouldn't mind if I joined you guys,right?" Tae stared at Jong for him to accept his request.

"Actually I do....I mean we are hanging out after a long time so...I really want it be just two of us".

I didn't say anything.....I just wanted to see what Jong had to show me about tomorrow's competition so ....

"Fine then ,I'll see you later after you finish your little hangout". Jong glared at taehyung I don't know why....

"Ok tae.....i'll see you later".

Tae came and hugged me...that caught me off guard since he never hugged me.....and he whispered into my ear
"Be careful, y/n....I don't trust this jerk".

He pulled away from the hug and tapped my head before walking away....I was about to look back at taehyung but Jong grabbed my shoulders turning me towards him .

"We are getting late..let's just go....I mean you still need a good sleep before the competition so. ..."

I just nodded at him and we both went off.

.
.
.
.
.
Right now am sitting in the living room of Jong Dae's place  . .. ..he have his own place and it's more like a penthouse....he didn't leave any chance in showing how rich he is.

"Here have some juice.. " he handed me a glass of orange juice.  

"Thanks". I took the glass but didn't drink..."so...what is it that you wanted me to show."

"Have your drink first we have all the time , don't we?"

"Um....no...I need to go back soon". His face darkened like .....he just looked a little bit in anger but he changed that quickly.

"Fine....let's go to my room it's in there".

I stood up and kept the juice on the table....he eyed the glass cause I didn't even take a sip .....

"I guess you are not a fan of orange juice" he walked back to the kitchen and brought a bowl of strawberries...
"This is the first time you came to my place...so I can't let you leave empty stomach".

I smiled at him seeing the strawberries..
There is no way I'll say no to strawberries.

We both went in his room and he made me sit on his bed ......not gonna lie...I just feel so bad right now.....I mean I feel like cheating just because am sitting on other boy's bed.

"Here have it....while I get the thing".
He handed me the bowl and walked in to his walk in closet....while waiting I ate a few strawberries...

He came back with a violin case....and my eyes widened when I realized who it belonged to....

"That's -

"Yeah it's yoon-seo's violin....." he came and sat beside me "that day....the police had it so I just thought it shouldn't belong there so I took it"

I took the violin in my hands "thank you,Jong......It holds a great memory for me....so I'll cherish it....and I'll play with this tomorrow".

"That's what I thought" we both were silent for a while....and then his phone ringed so he walked out to the balcony...I saw him talking in a hushed tone....but I didn't try to eavesdropping or anything...I stared at the violin which brought all those memories back....but I came out of the trance when my phone vibrated....it was seokjin oppa.. so I took the call.