ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Me and hoseok was about to enter the business dept building......when all of a sudden .....i was splashed by red paint..
.
.
i think i should have stayed in prison that would be really better than this..........it feels like am bombarded with misfortunes............today seems like totally cursed....

"oh no" i heard hoseok's voice

Am not taking this shit anymore .....am gonna rip this person's soul out....he just ruined my clothes

i looked up ......and literally yelled at him" ARE YOU F.....BLIND" i can't curse since Min hates it when i does that....but he curses all the time

"WOW" i heard him saying .......did he just say wow ......is he for real....i raised my eyebrow at him

"umm i'll buy you new clothes"

HE JUST DID NOT SAY THAT.....its really getting on my nerves...

"Do you rich brats think that everything could be solved if you just throw some money...."

"i did not say that"......he told me as if he was offended by that...as he furrowed his brows

"its the same thing......"i feel so itchy right now and again am everyone's attention...... i was done with this so i decided to leave.....but he grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him....he removed his jacket and gave it to me....thats when i saw his tattoos ....i eyed his jacket decidingwhat to do ....i wore the jacket since i have no other choice but i was eyeing his tattooo on his forearm....and he seem to notice my stare.......cuz he was smirking ....so i just looked away ........

"listen....i dont know what made you think like that......i just wanted to compensate since its my fault"

"glad you remember that its your fault" i said mockingly

"look the paint will get dry .......lets just go to gym class i have spare clothes there"

"i dont need your concern .......let. go. Of . My . Hand. Now"

he gave a sigh .......as he was rubbing his face by his left hand as he is still holding me from his right hand.....

"y/n you should listen to him .......or it will get stuck ......"

"listen to your friend....y/n"......he told me staring at my eyes ........the way he said my name in his deep voice .......it was kind of......i dont know how i felt.....but i felt somethin different....i was just silent all this time....snap out of it y/n

"i'll take that as a yes then...."

"what-" i dont even understand what he's talking about.....then he gave that sly smirk ...and i just blinked at him..well he looks handsome...

he just started running holding my hand ........and i was just going on with him.........it looks like some cringe kdrama moment.....as we are running through campus ground holding hands ....he turned to look at me but i was already staring at him.....he smiled happyily and continued to run ....i need to get out of my imagination....

.as we entered ....i saw it was gym class everyone was staring at us.....

"eyes down boys"Jungkook told everyone with a stern voice and everyone obligied to him.....wow

....we went near his locker ....and ..he handed me his spare clothes......i just took it  and went towards the bathroom to change...

i just took it  and went towards the bathroom to change

(ignore the cap and shoes)

as i came outside ....i saw him waiting for me.....he was leaning on the wall while folding his hands .......

"am glad that the paint went off...." i just furrowed my brows...."it was on your neck and arms ...."

"oh.....yeah....thankfully it did i'll return these clothes tommorrow"i told him

"And.....i need your number."...his eyes sparkled when i asked that.....

"heyyy.....what u thinking........i just need it to call you tmrw or else how am gonna returnn your clothes...."

"oh ok......." he looks kind of disappointed after hearing my reply ......

he gave me his phone......as i called my phone from that number and was about to save his number as i remembered i dont even know his name...

"umm......i dont know your name....."

He just chuckled and came close to me like really close......he bent himself a little since he is taller than me ....and he was staring at me with his intimidating dark orbs....it makes me gulp...

"Jeon Jungkook.." ..he told me in a low tone......"and.....do you know how you look in that clothes"

i just shook my head since i cant even breate cuz we are standing too close ...

"kak moya"........(like mine)

"what..."well i literally dont understand what he's saying

" nothing...."he took a step back ....now i could breathe propoerly ....thought i'll be dead....

i saved his number..."i'll get going now".....i turned to leave....

"where are you going" i gave a long sigh....what's his problem now....i better leave since am loosing my mind in his presence....i didn't bother to answer him and went towards the exit.

BUT THAT BOY HAVE NO BRAIN

cuz he still followed me ...so i just turned around ......and asked him in a angry tone....."what is it now"

"wow you have mood swings..."i just rolled my eyes at him....

"Dont. Roll. Your . Eyes" he said sternly....now it looks like he have mood swings.....

"its my eyes so i'll do the fuck i want" i hate it when someone commands me....it makes me snap.

he was about to say something when i heard someone yelling his name......

"HEY...JEON JUNGKOOK IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

we both looked shockingly at each other................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i hope you guys like my story and plz comment if u want jjk pov......💜💜💜💜