ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟɪᴇ

That boy came near us....and was looking really excited .....more like as if he met his own long term girlfriend......

"I knew it....i knew that you were hiding somethin.."..he was talking to jungkook...and he was just shaking his head in disapproval...and he was looking like he was enjoying it..........that boy literally rambling to jungkook ...."that's why you didn't hang out with us guys yesterday,isn't it.....how long has it been ....when were u going to tell me.....SAY SOMETHING ..." he was partially yelling at jungkook grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.....

"hey...how am gonna say somethin if you wont let me speak at all' jungkook told him in a low tone........"you know what ...no need tell me anything....am just gonna ask her" he turned himself to wards me and gave me a boxy smiile....."Hey am Kim taehyung by the way ....your boyfriend's best friend or i am the only one who thought that because he didn't tell me about you.....anyways ......i wanna know everything .......lets just go to cafeteria ....." he didn't let me talk even for a sec .......and him thinking as jungkook's gilrfrirnd didn't like that at all.......he was already giving me a hard time and now its his energetic friend......

he was about to grab my hand ......when jungkook stopped him....by pushing him aside lightly ......

"Stop bothering her."jungkook told him
i was just watching the boys bickering with each other...

"ohh possessive much"

"No....he's not..... we are not even friends ........i just met him okay stop assuming things...."i told him...it felt like he was not believing me..but he was just eyeing me up and down.... that's when i noticed am wearing jungkook's clothes...shit....of course he wont believe...as i was so confused and embarassed i looked at jungkook.....i think he understood me cause next moment he was telling the truth to taehyung

"I accidently poured red paint on her clothes that's why i lended her my clothes"....he told him raising his eyebrows....still taehyung didn't look convinced

"but you dont lend your clothes to anyone not even me......"he said as his eyebrows were knitted together in confusion

"heyyy .....stop speaking or am gonna literally kill you ....." jungkook was whispering to taehyung...."am trying to win her ....dont ruin it ..."

"Really .....you like her?....i mean she looks beautifull.....and maybe she is already head over heels for you ".....

"noo....she hates me...ok .....now just help me somehow ......

"ok ok..."

i didn't hear any of their conversation since they were whispering to each other .....should i just leave i mean they wouldn't notice if i did..but still i should tell them that am done with shit and am leaving........i was exhausted i just gave a long sigh....

"So........" i heard taehyung speaking to me ....i just raised my eyebrow at him since i didn't know what in this boys head....then i looked at jungkook he was already staring at me....so i just moved my eyes back to taehyung since he started speaking again....."am really sorry ....i really thought you guys were together .....i mean you really looked like couples...but anyways....." he cleared his throat before speaking again...."why dont we start from being friends........ hi am Kim Taehyung" he forward his hand for me to give a handshake ......."hmm...."i was just staring at his hand...."yeah...how about we end all this together and never see each other....goodbye".....then i just left from there ..leaving his hand in the thin air waiting for the handshake and jungkook staring at me like always.......i mean i should really stay away from those trouble makers......

i dont know why but i wanted to turn around and look at jungkook...for the last time..........but i wont ....

ғᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

i should just go home .......its was really hectic today but yoongi would be worried ..also i didnt inform hoseok...what should i do????........

i just decided to meet hoseok outside in the campus ground ....since half of the program is already finished.....i saw a big tree and no one was there so i went there and sat under the shadow of it .....since i didnt had anything to do .....i was noticing my surroundings....the beautifull nature and the people who are enjoying the youthful days ....that happy smiles ,curious minds,young love,new feelings,beautiful friendships.......it looks so perfect...BUT....if i look closely.....i see the pained hearts,jeaouls eyes, betrayal minds, sorrows, hardship,and the people who are trying to fit in.....everything we see is just A BEAUTIFUL LIE......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I KNOWWW ᴛHIS ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.....ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ....ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴏʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ......ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ᴜ ᴅᴏ ....ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ........

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜