Trouble

You know that feeling .....where you feel like everything is perfect....and when you feel like the life is starting to be kind to you. ......well yeah I had that feeling I was content with everything...with everyone my friends my family and all.....and now I know happiness doesn't stay for too long....when it gave me the pain that I felt losing everything....
.
.
.
.
"You know you acted like a spoiled brat back there".

I gave an irritated sigh at taehyung's remark I don't understand why is he here rather than my best friend hoseok...I wanted some time alone to cool down but this idiot had to ruin it by following me.....

"I don't understand why you are talking to a brat like me."

"Well mostly because my idiot bestfriend is in love with you."

"Oh yeah.....I just saw the love few minutes ago when he pushed me."

"Stop being annoying and go back to him....I can't handle this shitty drama between you two."

"Please leave me alone, taehyung "

I heard him sigh .."fine .....but better you fix it....because I know you guys are like totally head over heels for each other and I would like to see that way".
He left me alone after saying that.

I walked out of the campus.....wandering around in the streets thinking about the things that happened.
.
.
.
.
.

First things first I went to meet namjoon oppa since I want to know about that sick bastard ....he told me everything that how jungkook looks up to him because he took care of him when he left his parents....namjoon seems to have a slight doubt with his overdramatic care towards jungkook... that could only mean one thing...he is planning something against him.....but my boyfriend is so stupid to trust that bastard.

.
.
.
I haven't met jungkook since the argument happened at the lunch.....but I guess can't hide from him since we have this festive in our college before the competition.....every department is putting up a few stalls....and my senior of a stupid idiot chose me and hoseok to  make a stall of healthy drinks but the worst part is we have to wear these fucking costumes cause we are medical department students.

and my senior of a stupid idiot chose me and hoseok to  make a stall of healthy drinks but the worst part is we have to wear these fucking costumes cause we are medical department students

Well it fits me way too perfectly and it reaches up my thigh like....I can't even bend a little....I feel like a fucking pick me girl....I wish I was a boy since hoseok's costume is as usual a shirt and pant ....looking decent.

"I can bring my coat from locker room if you are not comfortable in that outfit....and you definitely look uncomfortable."

I gave a sigh......"no it's okay I'll just keep standing .....it won't be that revealing if I stand behind this table.."

"How long will you stand...you'll get tired....."

"Yeah but-

"Hey,y/n...." I looked at Jong Dae standing infront of our stall