Bad decision

"Fine...." his voice was monotone and held no emotion "let's break up"

My eyes widened when he said that...

"Why are you looking so shocked,
y/n...isn't this what you want...so am giving it to you"

I clenched my fist as I tried not to cry or lash out on him......when everything is my fault I just can't do it . ......I saw everyone coming towards us ....it was our friends.....taehyung, hobi and namjin.....they didn't say anything...but taehyung chose to break the silence...

"Come on guys,stop being so difficult...and stupid....this isn't something to break everything between you guys"..

"It is,tae....it is something that broke everything"

I sighed as I knew.....this was it....it ends now.......we could never be together...

We both stared at each other ....and he chuckled bitterly "see....you are not even opposing it...you would just let me go because of your stupid revenge and i mean nothing to you......so fucking be it".

He walked past me angrily....I didn't stop him .....this time it was him...who left .......he stopped me every time I walked away from him...but this time...should I stop him.....would everything would be back to how it was if I stop him..........

But.

I chose

Not to.

This ends here.

And we both walked away from each other.

I kept walking without knowing where I was going I just want to be alone.....to be away from everything....i didn't even notice the green light on the road as I was about to cross the road a car came in a speed and was about to hit me when I was pulled back forcefully and we fell ......Me  and the person who saves me.

"Are you crazy.....were you trying to kill yourself"

It was hobi......my soulmate.....he hugged me tight......"please don't hurt yourself
Y/n..."

I couldn't hold it in anymore as I cried  ...."I...I ....lost h-him...hoseok ....he h-hates me"

"Shh shhh please..calm down" he rubbed my back in a soothing way...."he could never hate you ,y/n...."

I pulled back from the hug...."no...hoseok....I saw it....I saw the hate in his eyes for me  ...." I cried my heart out .....

"He loves you, he really does ...it's just some misunderstanding....it'll pass ....just please stop crying"

"He fucking hates me.....I deserve it....I deserve his hate...i am the most self-centered person....."

"No...no..no" he wiped my tears as he hugged me again  "please don't say that....you deserve his love....and he loves you....please don't do this to yourself".

I couldn't agree with him and I just kept crying .....and he didn't say anything much but I heard him sniffle ....this bestfriend of mine is so kind that he's crying because of me....and I stopped crying after a while because I didn't want to make him cry even more.

"Can I stay at your place today?"

"Yes off course"

"Thanks."

.
.
.
.
.
.

I stayed at hoseok's place last night since I didn't want yoongi to find out anything about it....he was still recovering from his injury ...he is almost healed but....it was just I didn't want to tell yoongi about me and jungkook that we had....once....that we both....I mean it's all over so no....I'd rather keep it a secret....me and hoseok were already in college ...I didn't see jungkook or taehyung from morning and I stayed back because I didn't wanted to go to cafeteria.