ʟᴏᴠᴇ

"but you shouldn't have worn white".
i smiled at him...."I could still go till knee length".

he removed his jacket and shoes placed it on the sand neatly...i removed my sandals too....we both ran towards the water holding hands....this reminded me of the first time when he held my hand and made me run through the campus ground i never knew he'll become someone this much special to me ...

"wah....its really cold" i laughed at his comment.....he was standing in the water....it was till our ankle lengths ....

"that's what makes it even better"
its was really a great feeling the cold feets in the water and the warm sun rays blazing on our skin....

we both played in the water for a while ....we went a little far till our knee length and i had to hold my dress up all the time....that gave him a chance to carry me and twirl me around...which was really amazing.....he was laughing wholeheartedly looking at him like that made me feel warm inside..

now we were seated on the warm sand ...but our feets were still touching the sea......

"Am hungry....."

"Ok then..lets leave there must some shops down the road ....we could grab something to eat " i held his hand before he was about to get up.

"I know a place and am sure you'll love it".

we were both still on the seashore....walking side by side on the passing waves......i noticed the van a few steps far from us that made me smile....i really hope hoseok had done everything that i told him....

"why is there food van here....i mean there is no one here.?"

"what you mean no one...aren't we both here?"

"yeah but its strange"

"oh come on....jungkook lets just go.....am so much hungry right now"...

"how about you sit here and i'll bring you something to eat." he looked at me as his eyebrows were furrowed together

"you are saying its not a date but you are acting like it is"

"Y-you are just overthinking"...
i hurried my way towards the food van since i dont want to hear all those suspicious questions....i mean its really not a date ....we are just for a outing where am doing the things he likes....its not a date for sure...

Hoseok already arranged the food so it was mostly jungkook's favourite ....i took it from there ....and went to jungkook....there were few benches on the shore so we decided to have it there.

"why does the food contains my favourite dishes?"

"Maybe its just your lucky day."

we both started to dig in....it was really peaceful looking at the sea and having breakfast with him seems so perfect....

"how's hyung?".

"he is better , jimin is staying with us for somedays so its good..."

"how did you find out about them?"

I gave a sigh "it was chae hee.....she told me before you came there....i dont know how she found out."

"Hm..."

"you know she thought i'll hate yoongi after knowing the truth ,so she used it against me and to mock me but i would never do that ,for me yoongi comes first no matter what ,i'll accept everything if its for yoongi's happiness"

" yeah i know,you'll accept a worm-in-law" he cracked his infamous bunny smile......

"Oh please dont remind me of that" i laughed at the ground being so embarassed