Saved

"But you ruined my plan ......I thought you'll be in my arms feeling devastated but you chose violence....see what it did to you.......you got in jail for a whole year and I had no choice but to wait for you .....since you hurted my sister .....you hurted my family's reputation..."

I was staring in disbelief....I can't believe his words ...I can't believe I was betrayed ......I treated him like a brother....I never trusted anyone if someone bad mouthed him ... and now I felt like dying.....and I cried feeling pain ....

"Shh....don't cry....I bailed you out in a year didn't i and you should be thankful and give in to me".

"You are a fucking psychopath ,you jerk!!!"

He laughed "Oh.....you think it'll bother me.....I acted like a fucking good boy for you.......all those years but YOU" he grabbed my jaw forcefully..."You loved that fucking ASSHOLE".

"He is not an ASSHOLE, YOU ARE!"

"Is that so......then I'll act like one". He brought his hand towards my shirts button...

"Noo.....please STOP!!!".

He unbuttoned the top two one's as I kept begging him to stop.....

"You really think you'll get away from this".

"Oh don't worry .....am not trying to get away or neither you will....because you see everything is getting recorded....our love session....you getting naked under me....everything".

My eyes widened in horror"no ....no...no...please"

"I can't stop now ,y/n....look over there it's already been there for a while" he pointed towards a camera placed between the books

He was about to go further but the room's door was slammed open...and there they were...

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" jungkook yanked Jong Dae away from me....and started beating him up like a madman.

Yoongi came up to me and covered me in his jacket...."y/n-ah ,please tell me you are alright, honey?" I couldn't help but cry even more.."shh....Your oppa is here don't worry ....everything's over now".

Jungkook stopped beating him up and came to me.....but taehyung continued to beat him up......jungkook cupped my cheeks wiping my tears "am so s-sorry...
Am l-late......am sorry ...my love" he hugged stroking me gently.

I looked at yoongi and he had that confused look......jungkook just called me his love infront of my brother so yeah. .

"Come on Let's go home,love" this time it was yoongi who called me love and he was glaring at jungkook.

"I....I can't "

"What do you mean?" It was Tae who asked me that everyone just waited for my answer.

"He drugged me....my body is paralyzed for a while....."

"That fucking-  and bam💥 yoongi just punched him right in his face "how dare you!!"

Seokjin walked upto them "Let's hand him over to the cops".

"No....wait.....not yet...."

Everyone looked at me expectantly.
.
.
.
.
We were all now back at jungkook's place....you might wonder why we are all here rather than my own place  ...well since we needed a mastermind to plan something we came here ... off course it's namjoon oppa ..... we were all sitting in the living room

The drug wore off ... because sekjin made an antidote for it.....but all the way from Jong's place to here yoongi carried me.....he didn't let jungkook touch me.

"How did you guys even find me?"

"Remember when I called you... asking where you were?"

I just nodded at seokjin.

"Me and yoongi heard the conversation between Chae hee and minjun....they were talking about Jong keeping you away from the competition......and when I called you......you were already with him ....that's how everything clicked"

"But what about jungkook and Tae...?"

Seokjin was about to answer me but jungkook scoffed....and I stared at him in confusion "what?"

"You call taehyung with a nickname but  you use full name for me..."

"Really, Romeo....you're being jealous right now?" Taehyung never leaves a chance to get on his nerves.

Yoongi cleared his throat...."and why should my sister will have a nickname for you,kook?" He glared at him

Oh wow.....I totally forgot that my brother doesn't even know that we are dating...oh wait but we broke up...so my brother doesn't know that we dated.

"Uh....I..." Jungkook was stuttering from yoongi's glare.

"Guys.....guys.....not now...you are forgetting why we are here...." somehow Jin saved us from the big situation.

"So.....yeah you mean...everything he said it's recorded here.....and we could easily get him behind bars". Taehyung said as he stared at the camera we took from Jong Dae's house.

He played the video.

I saw namjoon hyung helping jungkook to calm down ......when he heard everything.....he looked at me but I ignored his gaze.....I mean I am still mad at him because he broke up with me ....trusting that jerk.....

"Yeah...but ......i want to win the competition infront of Chaehee's eyes.......just to see her losing herself....she thinks i won't be there tomorrow...so..."

"But what about Jong then?" Jin oppa asked..

"I'll take care of him" jungkook had that cold voice when he said that..like he was controlling all his anger.

"Then....we'll handover this to the cops...after the competition" taehyung suggested

"No...wait....I got something in mind" namjoon smirked as he said "but y/n you just get prepared for the competition...we'll handle the rest ".

"Ok"

Everyone decided to leave .....when I was about to go....jungkook held my wrist...

"Can you stay?" His voice was rather pleading.

"Uh....i- believe me I am dying to stay with him.....I really wanna stay in his arms right now....but we broke up.....

"No" yoongi grabbed my other wrist as he said that...

I looked at yoongi "Min....I-

"No y/n....I can't leave you away from me after all this shit going around.."

"Yeah but-

"You can stay here too...hyung...well if you want"..jungkook tried to convince him.

"Fine.....but you better explain yourselves....both of you"

We both nodded.

Namjoon came and gave me a hug..."Don't worry too much....we're going to end this for all this time..."

"Ok...."

Then Seokjin came to me and hugged me..."we couldn't protect you last time....this time...we'll always stay by your side protecting you..."

I smiled and hugged him tighter...

Then taehyung came to me and stared at me..."I warned you...didn't I?"

I raised my brow in confusion.....oh wait he did........when he met me and Jong at the campus.

"You're so naive,brat " he pulled me into a hug....and I heard jungkook clearing  his throat "stop being jealous ,Romeo or i'll definitely take her away".

"Like I would let you" jungkook challenged him...

Taehyung just shook his and walked away.....so it was just me , yoongi and jungkook not to forget Jong Dae passed out and tied up in jungkook's store room.