ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ

"um..i- i should leave.....min must be looking for me"...........i decided this is best since i dont know .....how to end this awkward situation....

"i'll come with you".....he said when i stood upto leave ......why will he come ...what am i supposed to say if min asks me ....."oh ....its just because i need to pickup joon hyung"...he continued..now it wont be awkward if jungkook comes with me

"yeah sure....lets go"

we were both going towards home ......it was a peaceful silence between us....not that awkward one......this was the first time we are this calm with each other..

as soon as i reached home i heard yoongi saying" oh there you are......what took you so long " i was about to answer him then jungkook interrupted me
"oh she was with me" everyone turned to look at him.......

"kook....what u doing here?"

"oh y/n invited me"

i looked at him surprisedly....WTF didnt he just told me that he came for joon oppa.......he was smiling at me with mischievness .........that only i could notice ......

yoongi was looking at me expectantly since i didnt resolve the situation.

"oh that,um i was.....outside......a-and he was there......so i invited him"
i could lie to whole world......but when it comes to yoongi ......i feel myself stuttering when i lie

yoongi didnt ask me anything more.....but i know he is gonna ask me later about it......

yoongi,jin and jungkook were in the kitchen .....while me aad namjoon oppa were in living room ......watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S we always used to watch this whenever we get time.....

"i know what are you thinking y/n"
i glanced at joon ....and looked at him in uncertainity .......is he talking about the video.......

"yoongi told me that you are thinking about leaving this place....."
oh .....off course min would have talked about this to joon.....

"umm .....well am not sure....but i was just giving it a thought"

"i wont force you to stay.....but do you think a place where nobody would really care about .you ..would be a better place than ...a place where you have a few people .....who would stay with you when you are feeling down....or when you are hurt.......to cheer you up and to make you happy.....maybe we cant take the pain away......but we will be always by your side.....do you really wanna leave all of this".

i just sighed...and joon left me with my thoghts......i dont know what should i do .......i looked around ....he is right actually.....i have all this loving people here.... the way they are with me when i need them is just everything.

we had our dinner peacefully.......except the thing where i cant get the things out of my head  that jungkook told me.....and how he was taking a glance at me from time to time all through the dinner....i was putting the dishes inside the sink...and went towards the fridge to get some drinks for the guys......i poured them into glasses and was taking the tray towards living room when...suddenly i collided with jungkook which made all the drinks spilling on jungkook's shirt

"oh no!....am really sorry...i didnt see"

"its alright ...i'll just wash it off"

"come .....i'll take you the restroom"

We went inside the bathroom of my room....."take off your shirt i'll wash it for you".....and when i turned around.....i felt i'll collapse cause SHIT...

WHY THE FUCK IS HE SOOO HOT🔥 DAMN YOU RED FLAG🚩

"like what you see".....he asked me in a teasing tone......its more than like.....gosh

gosh

"dont act so full of yourself...."i took his shirt and was washing it in the tap.....i could see him through the mirror infront of me.......he had that mischevous glint in his eyes........he was staring at me through the mirror.....

"Its wet so you can wear yoongi's shirt until then"
i have no idea how am still speaking normal......when he is half naked with his greek body.....and we are enclosed in this small place......i think its better if i just simply ignore him.....i walked past hurriedly.....but damn ....my foot slipped......

"ahhh....." i quickly shut my eyes.......but i didnt fall.....cause his hand quickly wrapped around my waist......and he pulled me closer ....when i opened my eyes ....i really wish i shouldn't have done that .........cuz boy he is gorgeous ....his eyes bored into my soul....and my hands were on his bare shoulder....i could feel his muscles......and ..i could feel.his body stiffened at my touch.....

"ju-jungkook" my voice was barely audible ....since i cant even breathe......

"say that again"

"wha-"

"say . My . Name" he demands..

"Jungkook"...

"fuck"....i heard him curse.as .he leaned himself onto me......he dipped his head into my neck.....shit that's my weakness.......and his fingers grip my waist squezzing lightly......i feel myself getting sweating and my knees giving up......i dont even know why i listen to him

he inhaled sharply before pulling away..."you'll be the death of me,tesoro"
he cupped my face with his one hand while the other one was still on my waist......his eyes traveled to my lips ....i cant help myself bitting it out of nervous........"dont" he gently pulled my bottom lip and rubbed it....now we were staring deeply.....

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG"

I heard jin yelling from downstairs....we quickly pulled apart ....and i ran from there literally....RAN.....like some stupid highschool girl

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞DEAR MY LOVELY READERS........

WHYYYYYYT

WHY DONT U COMMENT

DONT U LIKE MY STORY

I KNOW YOU DO(●’◡’●)ノ

SO SAY IT

SAY IT

SAY THAT U LOVE ME

HEHE😁(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

I MEAN MY STORY SO PLZ COMMENT

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜