The past

Hoseok really enjoyed teasing me.....I don't understand how he became my best friend....after that embarrassing moment in the class.....I mean jungkook didn't really came to propose me for marriage he just wanted to see me....like he promised me....but I literally made a total fool out myself saying that I wasn't ready for 5 kids....am soooo stupid why am I so stupid.....I felt like the ground should swallow me right there but it didn't I had to go through that nerve wrecking embarrassment

But any ways no I was on my way to rooftop....because my boyfriend told me to meet him there.

"Hey,love" jungkook hugged me tight as soon as I went to rooftop....he is warm and so strong....

I hugged him back feeling his strong arms around my waist ....his grip was very firm...and I felt my knees weak when he breathed in my neck...

"You smell like totally my type"

That made me giggle "oh yeah?"

"It's true my tesoro" his voice was muffled because he buried his face deep in my neck.

We pulled apart from the hug....after few minutes

"So why did you call me here?"

"Do I need a reason to spend some alone time with my girlfriend".

I shook my head smiling at him.."no you don't "

"Hmm that's what I thought" he held my hand and we both sat down on the floor . We both sat crossed leg infront of each other.

He leaned towards me and put a few strands of hair behind my ear....well that definitely made me blush like a tomato...."well I see you brought your violin here.....so will you play it for me?"

"Umm..." I mean I did bring it to play but it still scares me .....how should I do it....

"Hey.....you know you can't let your fear take the things away that you treasure the most"

My gaze was focused on him....he is right I can't let my fear ruin it.

"You think,I can do this ?"

"I know,you will do it." That's what I wanted to hear ....

I took a deep breath and took out the violin ... my hands were shaking ...I felt all those emotions coming back at me...all those pain ,sufferings ,those wonderful memories .it was too much..,.the blood on my hands, everything i felt like I was trapped ....in a blank space everything's is dark and I could hear all those names and rants thrown at me.....but...I heard a voice calling out me....reaching out to help me from the pain....I felt him holding my hand...

"Come on do it for yoongi"

Yoongi off course he is the remedy.....I felt some courage and took a deep breath .

I closed my eyes and started playing....at first I kinda did it like a crap but once I felt that adrenaline rush in my blood .....I played it gracefully like always... I was smiling feeling so happy and content. I finished my favorite tune that I always played ....I opened my eyes when I heard him clapping.

"Was it good?"

"No"

I furrowed my brows...."did you not like it"

He leaned closer to me and kissed on my forehead "it was just amazingly perfect" his voice came in a whisper.

"She used to tell me the exact same things".

He raised his eyebrow...."who?"

"Yoon seo, my soulmate" there was a þainful smile on my face....as I remembered her...

"Is she....I mean...is that...why you stopped playing"

"Yeah...umm"

I never talked about this to anyone...I always kept her memories hidden from everyone....but I guess jungkook would never judge me....he loves me as who I am .... he accepted my every flaw.

"She was my best friend .....we always stayed together....and.." I felt jungkook arms circling me ....holding me in a firm grip.

"Yeah....go on.."

"Well.......I met her when I joined a new violin class....yoongi wanted the best for me so he decided to join me under the best violin teacher.....me and Yoon seo became very close in a short period of time .....everything was just so perfect but there was Chae hee..."

"Is that where you met also"

"Yeah she hated me at the very first day.....because everyone praised me when I played violin ....she was jealous from me but I always ignored her on the but yoon seo she always had my back she never let Chae hee bully me....well I know I wouldn't let her bully even without yoon seo ...but i was just trying to keep a low profile ..and few times after....I met Jong Dae her brother he sometimes came to pick up Chae hee from the classes.....and he" I laughed thinking about those days

"He always praised even infront of Chae hee maybe that's what triggered her the most.....me and Jong Dae became close like..-"

"Like what?" I looked at jungkook he had this pissed face .....I furrowed my brows on his sudden mood change...
"Don't tell me you guys dated" I pushed him a slightly hearing his doubt.

"Yah.....I told you already he is just like my brother ok....we became close as brother and sister.....nothing else.."

"I don't trust that jerk" I heard jungkook muttering under his breath."but you trust me,right?"

"I do , I always do...my tesoro"

I smiled at him

"But I wanna know what happened next"

"Yeah....umm...so..." I was but hesitant....it was hard for me to remember all those memories...mostly that horrible day...I felt jungkook cupping my face by his palm....

"It's okay.....you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable.."

I shook my head "no...I want to share it with you ....."

"OK am here ..." he hugged me"go on share your pain,share everything that you have been hiding it from everyone...I wanna be that person..."

I held him tight before speaking"there was a competition just like here.....the all students in our class we were all supposed to participate and whoever wins will get the free scholarship in the music school of New York ....it was a big thing....but before few days ago from the competition....we had a practice for the big day our families came to see our practice everyone was there ....but after i finish playing yoon seo told that i was better than chae hee and that was the last straw for her....me and Chae hee got in an really heated argument....because i didn't wanted to bring yoon seo any problems since Chae hee is the definition of craziness....somehow Jong Dae calmed her down and everything settled or so I thought...."

I could feel my eyes getting teared up....

"That day Jong Dae took me out because I was feeling stressed....b-but the n-next d-day....I..."

"Hey...hey....calm down...." tears trickled down my cheeks they weren't stopping anytime soon..."deep breaths ok...just calm down,please"

I listened to his heartbeat as I calmed myself.."Yoon-seo k-killed herself" I cried hard on his chest "I-I wasn't there for h-her......I d-don't even know how much s-she suffered that she had to e-end her life".

"It's wasn't your fault, love....please don't blame yourself....."

"I-i did jungkook ... I still do...so I did something without thinking about the consequences ....I-I went to Chae hee I knew it has something to do with her...."

"Is Chae hee the reason that you ended up in jail."

I gave him a nod.