BETRAYAL

"Well I had to do something......I lost someone who was dear to me and I wasn't there......but I knew it surely had to do something with Chae hee.....she always bullied me and yoon-seo everyone knew that including our teacher.....but she was the rich spoiled brat so no one dared to speak ...so..when I went to her... I beat her up".

I saw jungkook's eye widened when he heard me ....."did you .....you know-"

"What, that almost killed her....no it wasn't like that...."

"At that time my teacher was there too....he tried to stop us...but somehow when I pushed Chae hee she ended up hitting her head on a glass table.."

"Well if your teacher was there didn't he say that it was all accident."

I chuckled bitterly "That fucking jerk he was a rich kiss ass to Chae hee's father .....because of him I couldn't prove myself innocent..and that asshole didn't spare yoon seo even after ger death"

"What do you mean"

"He told that ....that.." i couldn't bring the words out of my mouth ...he held my hand and encouraged me to go on.. " he told that yoon seo...seduced him a lot of times  and she was a bad..student."

...how could he ....he was a teacher and he-" I felt jungkook's anger building up.

"He told in court that I had anger issues and I was jealous of Chae hee so..I tried to kill her".

He hugged me "am so sorry that you had to go through all this..."

"You know how much yoongi and seokjin tried their best to prove me innocent.....it was really painful for me to watch them in court because of me....I was supposed to make them proud."

"Y/n" my heart skipped a beat....when he called my name..I gazed upto him...he had this charming look on his face "everyone's proud of you because how strong you are...."

I hugged him tight crying my heart out in his embrace....I heard him soothing me by his warm and loving words about me.....he rubbed my back giving me the comfort I craved for..

"T-That 1 year was s-soo hor-rible for me....I w-was all ...a-ll alone.....I wan-ted t-to give u-up on my l-life." He tightened his hands around my waist when I said that.

"Shhh....don't worry....am with you....everyone's with you....you are not alone,love." I saw his eyes being glassy...but he was holding himself back....

I don't know how much time we spent on the rooftop.....but after a few minutes later....we both went to cafeteria and I saw taehyung and hoseok waiting for us.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey.....jungkook's girlfriend." I saw taehyung's smirk directed towards me....off course why not he was dying to say that since the first day we met.

"You're enjoying too much..."

"What can i say......i love to tease you". He is such a mischief. "Remember the day where you hated me because I called you jungkook's girlfriend." He was laughing at me.

I let out a frustrated groan ....."stop it,tae..." I felt jungkook back hugging me...

"Look at her all riled up....doesn't she look so good".

"Yah...Kim taehyung you have girlfriend...stop eyeing my girl."

Hoseok was enjoying this all too much...."taehyung let me tell you about  what happened today in class..."

"Don't you fucking dare hoseok.." if taehyung find out my embarrassing story....he'll just tease me all my life from that....jungkook held me tight so I couldn't move..."go on hoseok....tell him."

I gasped ....."Hey...you're my boyfriend and you are not helping me...."

"You do look good when you are all riled up ." He whispered in my ear and kissed my earlobe...well that made me totally melt....geez this love thing is gonna ruin me someday...as I came out of my trance .....I saw that mischievous smile on taehyung's face again....

"Oh my God.....you are so bold...5 kids..."

I was ready to throw my hands at taehyung...but jungkook had a firm grip on me.

"I hate you all..." and they just laughed at me...wow I picked really bad friends and a total red flag as my boyfriend.

"OK...ok..let's stop guys...we shoul-"

"Wow y/n,I never knew you could be this much selfish". 

Now all eyes were on Chae hee....I thought she left me alone ....I mean she gave up on me ...but here she is...

Jungkook loosened his grip around me and I stood infront of Chae hee.

"What the  do you want now, Chae hee?"

"Oh I don't want anything from you ..but am just shocked that you fell in love with him."

I narrowed my eyes at her.....as she continued speaking "or maybe you don't know it yet"

Everyone just stared her....thinking what could she be talking about cause she looks confident about something

"Do you still remember our violin teacher".

"That sick bastard-"

"Hmm....I see you still remember and you remember his name too, right?"

I don't understand what she's trying to say ....I mean why the fuck she is talking about that bastard now....and damn how could I even forget his name That damn.

"Jeon Minjun"

Jeon....wait jeon ......I felt my hands sweating and my breathing gets rapid...no no it can't be... he can't be related to that douchebag....I looked at jungkook...I was even scared to ask him.

"He is your beloved boyfriend's uncle....whom he loves more than himself....isn't that right Jungkook?"

He walked to me taking my both hands in his....he looked nervous.....that made me sure that they are related.."y/n, are you sure that my uncle was your teacher..." i saw doubt in jungkook's eyes for me.....".I mean he would never-"

I yanked my both hands from his grasp
"What the  do you mean....he would never......do you really think that am lying....?" I can't believe that after everything I told him....he just thinks that I could be lying....out of all people he doesn't trust me...I was trying to be calm despite all the anger that is gonna blow up...if he doesn't stop.

"No,wait listen.....what if you got all misunderstood back then.." That's it he really doesn't trust me for sure.."i
I know him.....h-he would never do that .....and-" he was convincing me about how wrong I am....."and maybe he was....forced or-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JEON....YOUR UNCLE IS AN ASSHOLE SICK BASTARD-"

"Y/N-" I felt a sharp pain when I fell down.....I looked up to him ....he just pushed me away....like am nothing to him..

Taehyung and hoseok came to me...helping me up to stand up....my eyes started to get blurry as I can't help the tears building up...

Jungkook looked at me shocked like he didn't mean to push me away .."I-I didn't m-mean....-"

"Stop.....don't you fucking dare..."

He stilled in his place making no movement....I chuckled bitterly as I saw how everything turned out in a mere second

"I don't fucking care if you don't trust me because I know he was a sick bastard".

And for the first time I saw jungkook's anger for me.

He didn't stop me when i walked away from him.