ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ

I heard jungkook yelling my name....i cant face anyone right now.....their disgusting,judgmental and fearful eyes i dont think i can handle it.......i thought i'll start a new life but i cant......min was right ......i cant live here..i would never feel peace with all this people...........and i was still running in the campus ...... need to get out of here as soon as possible ......my eyes are getting blurry i cant even see anything propoerly.......as i was not aware of my surroundings....i collided with someone ....and i looked up.....he hugged me tightly....i felt warm secure embrace

"y/n.......love.....look ....a-am here...everything's gonna be alright....ok.....shhh"

it was yoongi ....he must have seen the video...........he was really worried...i could feel himself holding me like he was afraid to hurt me even a slight......

"min......please take me home"
my voice came in a whisper........but i do know that yoongi heard it clearly...

"of course y/n-ah.....lets go..i'll make a warm choco--late milkshake f- for you okay.....and -- ..and we are gonna watch your favorite movie....just you and me..like always..." although he was trying to be strong infront of me yoongi was stuttering...i know he is more worried about me like hell........we both started leaving from their yoongi was side hugging me ...all the way to home......

.
.
.
.
as soon as we reached home .....i was going towards the stairs to my room
"i dont want milkshake,min...........am just gonna take a nap"

"wait...." i heard yoongi stopping me.. "umm...how about you sleep on my lap ...and you know too ....you'll fall asleep easier that way"...
he is still afraid....that i might do something.....not to anyone else but to myself......i cant blame him though....i have done that quite a lot of times....i have been hurting myself....back at the time... when my life was soo messed up....now it feels like its messed up again.....but....this time i need to stay strong because of yoongi .....i might have ignored him in the past......i ignored his pain ......and the longing for me........This time .....i'll stay with him..i gave him a forced smile.

"sure ,dad"

i saw yoongi smiling......he smiles every single time when i call him dad.....so am gonna keep doing that.

i layed my head on his lap......he started to pat my head soothingly .......the world could have been on fire .....or zombie apocalypse could happened.....but i couldnt care less right now because ....as soon he starts to pat my head lovingly .......its like am safe from everything .....he is my peace.....my home ...

I felt yoongi rubbing my cheek.....oh i didnt even realize that i was still crying .....i looked upto him.....

"you know.....we could leave this place if you want ......"
he asked me ......he is ready to leave everything behind just for me...."i know it must have been hard for you to stay here.....and i dont want you suffer like this....it would be better for us....and the decision will be yours ,y/n ...am with you no matter what"

maybe he is right everything would be over if i just left all this behind......and yoongi would be there with me....what else could i want ........should i really leave?

"i'll think about it ,min."
i closed my eyes after telling that.....i felt myself falling into a deep slumber.....yoongi was still stroking my head

.
.
.
.
.

am not heavy sleeper....i get awake even from a little noise......i heard the bell ring of our door.......and i opened my eyes....more like squinted......i was still sleepy...

"dont tell me you were pretending to be asleep till now".....yoongi asked me in a questioning tone.

"no ....min ....i just woke up from the noise"