ᴊᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀᴇ

Its the second day......and am already tired of it  .......since my first day was a whole bummer .....and i have to meet that Red Flag🚩.......i mean i blocked his number yesterday but now how am gonna return his clothes.....i wont unblock him he's bothering me too much.....  .gosh its so messed up.....

"are you excited about our second day"

"of course not hoseok  .......first day was literallly a nightmare for me ....." i replied him .....as we were both going towards our class.....

"dont worry .....i'll make your second day as The Best Day"

Now that gives me an idea.....

i turned to look at hoseok giving a very cheeky smile.....

"why do i feel like am gonna regret saying that"

"dont think too much hoseok-ah .....i just need your liiiittle help......pretty please..." hoseok made a thinking face

"Ok fine,what is it"

I knew hoseok will listen......maybe i know him from only one day but as far as i noticed he always helped me in every way he could......and am really grateful for that....

"so......as you know i have jungkook's clothes.....can you please return these to him......"

" why ......are you afraid of me"

"what made  you think like that"i raised my eyebrow ........and he was just looking at me as he was trying to figure out why i said that

"Will you do it or not" i asked

" ok i will do it ,give me"

i passed him the bag of jungkook's clothes and he went towards business department....

as hoseok returned the teacher already came in the class and i couldnt ask why didnt he give that bag to him.....he was still carrying it ....maybe jungkook was absent i thought......

it was lunch time and thats when i was free to talk with hoseok.....

"why do you still have that bag?".

"He said he wont take it unless you give him by yourself......and he told me to tell you that to unblock him ....."

"that jerk. ..."i cursed under my breath...

"am not gonna do any of that.....and about his clothes ....i wont give him ever i might burn it..."

he wont let me live peacefully if i do what he said.....so am just gonna ignore him forever......hoseok didnt ask anything about it anymore......and we continued our classes...

Today was really peaceful i didnt meet any trouble makers or that Jin Chae hee whom i hate so much ...........i was at home ...... .....i was still thinking how i didnt see jungkook anywhere in college ......i hope he forgets about his clothes......

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

I was literally hiding the whole day from that jungkook i dont know why but meeting him kinda bothers me .....i just met for one day but he have that great impact on me........i dont even try to meet yoongi in college because he'll be with namjoon and seokjin.....and am still  not ready ready to meet them.....

i bid goodbye to hoseok and was going out the main gate of our college ....when a porsche car came towards me horning too loud.....which made me startled ......

"get the fuck out of my way y/n"

it was none other than that brat Chae hee.......there was lot of space she could have went past me....but no.....that brat has to bully me.....
.