ᴠɪɴᴄᴇɴᴢᴏ sᴛʏʟᴇ

After that hot session where I was about to give in.....jungkook pulled away and took a step back since we were still in the college grounds.

"I don't understand you jungkook,you trust me but you don't trust my words....why is that?"

"It's hard for me..y/n....I just can't..I don't know am afraid of the truth....".

I looked at him ......still in thought ...how   am I supposed to prove my innocence..I need to bring the truth out.

"Hey guys" We both looked at namjoon oppa coming our way....

"Hey hyung,what's the fuss about?" Jungkook  pointed behind namjoon there was a little crowd like waiting for someone.

.."Oh..that....the judges for the competition is supposed to come now."

"But the competition is not today" I asked namjoon oppa.

"Oh its just they came to see today's festival and they'll give some some speech and all in the auditorium just for the encouragement before the competition"

"Oh is that so."

"um yeah........but....
Y/n there is something you should know." Me and jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"Jeon Minjun is one the judge for the competition."

This couldn't get even worse.....I grabbed my hair in frustration....jungkook was about to touch me but I moved back... I don't want to fight again.

"I think you guys should go,now."

"Y/n-

"Please, jungkook.....just leave me alone for a while...."

"No....-

"Kook.....she'll come later...." namjoon was convincing kook then namjoon oppa looked at me..."You'll come ,right?"

"Off course, oppa....I wouldn't want to miss it." I told him as I faked a smile.

After that they both left me ....and now am gonna do something real bad....I mean how can just stay calm when that jerk is here....and miss any opportunity.

Few minutes later hoseok came  back.....well I definitely need his help do  execute my plan....I smiled as I saw hoseok...and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Wait......I know that face of yours" I smiled cheekily as I saw hoseok's hesitant and doubt on me.....he knows me too well "stop smiling like that,you look hella creepy."

"Oh,you know me soo well,my soulmate"

He took a step back...and took a step ahead are you gonna say no,hoseok-ah"

He gave a sigh as he said" how bad is it?"

"Probably jungkook will push me harder this time".

Hoseok rubbed his forehead in irritations "so.....what's the plan?" I knew hoseok would never say no to me.

I explained my plan to hoseok and he was has that shik shak shook expression on his face..."so,it's like Vincenzo style....."

"Yeah..."

"But...What if someone sees us...it's a bad idea,y/n"

"It's just for the fun hoseok-ah....I want to see him insulted and embarrassed infront of everyone"

"Yeah but what if we get caught".

"We have to take the risk but don't worry you just get me the things that I need and I'll arrange everything"

"No....I wont let you do it alone..."

"Aww.... you are such a gentleman hoseok-ah but still I'll do it alone...just get me those things alright".