ᴊɪɴx💥

its been already a week.....me,yoongi,jin and namjoon we meet sometimes at cafeteria ......not everyday......well its cause our schedule's are different.....i have been enjoying the college days with hoseok......but THAT WITCH CHAE-HEE.......every chance she gets .....she likes to get on my nerves.....but i have been standing my ground.....i never let her take me for granted .......as now she just throws stupid remarks at me that's it.........
As for Jong Dae .....we have been meeting quite a lot times in college .....he is still asking me to visit his place.....am quite not comfortable with that so am just.....ignoring that topic somehow ..........

As for jungkook we didnt see eachother after our last encounter.......

"so....what did u decide....."

"about what?"...i have no idea about what hoseok is asking me

He gave me a sigh before telling...."did u forgot that teacher asked everybody to sign up for any two clubs....before leaving"

i facepalmed myself

"oh yeah......i totally forgot about that"

"so......"

"umm well why dont we choose one each and the other one HAVE to join that club....."

"Okay.....lets do that" i could see hoseok being excited at my idea....i just hope he doesnt any stupid club

"ok.....three"

"two"

"one"

"Sports"

"art"

we both said in unison

"really.....sports.......whyyyyyy hoseok-ah"

"because.....everyday ....we keep studying all the time....and having sports could be totally used like a refreshed thing...."

"why art though"

" same thing...to get refreshed....in a calming and creative way...."

"but i cant even paint or draw anything...."

"dont worry i'll help you........paint its not that hard.......but doing SPORTS UHH......it would be too tiring..."

"oh come on y/n .....you are gonna have so much fun....am so sure of it".....
*gosh* i suddenly felt that goosebump all over me.....like a jinx💥.....maybe am just overthinking just cuz it happened last time it wont happen this time .....and i'll make sure of it    ...
we both went to sign up for the clubs.....and that damn teacher to asked us to join the clubs today onwards....we both went to basketball court

we both went to basketball court

we noticed some cheerleaders.....coach and the other few boys watching a basketball match going on......playing in the court....

"come on......lets watch....."

"Ok".......i didnt object since i like basketball

ITS A FUCKING JINX💥 NOOOOOO.........
.
my eyes went wide .....when i registered the view before me.......
i saw it clearly didnt i..........Jungkook and Jong Dae playing basketbell......in their basketball costume.....dont tell me they are in this club ....please please dont be ....in it......

"oh here you are..........The ONLY students from med department ...who joined this club....." i heard the coach telling us as he pointed towards me and hoseok.....that brings everyone's attention to us.....and i saw Chae hee in a cheerleader costume.........i gave a deep sigh and side eyed hoseok......when he just gave me apologetic smile.....

This is gonna be a hell of a CLUB.

"why dont you start from introducing yourselves"

as the couch said this....i felt a deep burning gaze directed towards me....i knew exactly who that could be......and right now....am not ready to feel that intense gaze....so i just kept looking everywhere else

"Hiiii everyone .....am Jung Hoseok....and i hope we all could be great friends"
he said with his famous energetic self and contagious smile ....well i heard everyone giving a positive remark and welcoming him wholeheartedly except chae hee......

as soon as i looked up ......i stilled ....i was about to introduce myself.....but the way jungkook was staring it was just too much.......

"are you gonna say something or just gonna stand there like a stupid".....
of course chae hee has to say something like always...

"That's not a fucking way to talk to her"
he said in a aggressive voice....when his eyes narrowed at chae hee

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I heard coach calling someone from med dept. As they joined to sports club.......And i looked at them.....

Oh that's My tesoro💞......

i didnt see her for a whole week

i didnt see her for a whole week....now seeing her here like this ......i dont wanna look anywhere else.....it seems like she felt my stare ........as she is ...looking everywhere else but not me........her frnd introduced himself to everyone ....but still it doesnt concern me .......i just wanna look at her.......i guess now its time of her introduction.....and she looked up.....That's it......

everytime she looks at me......makes me wanna keep her to myself...and ..her brown eyes are extraordinary.....not the opaque brown of stone and earth
,but the clear transparent of a forest stream...and how ....they melt in golden rays like an eclipse.......when a glint of sunray falls on it......ohh..i could stare at them for all eternity......

"are you gonna say something or just gonna stand there like a stupid".....
I heard a cheerleader saying in a bitchy manner........how dare she just said that..

"That's not a fucking way to talk to her"

i narrowed my eyes at her.....oh its actually the bitch chae hee....her eyes widened at my response.....because she always had that delusional mind that we were close.....her own existence suffocates me and now......it riles me up to kill her....since she disrespected my tesoro...

I gave my attention back to my tesoro.and went towards her......i stood a few inches away from her as i spoke.
"so.....would you mind introducing yourself..."   her eyebrows were knitted to together as she gazed upto me in confusion.....i dont know what going on in that cute dramatic head of hers....i bent myself a little towards her "And i have been eager to hear your voice"........ i could definitely see a hue of pink flushing on her cheeks....That made me feel something....a proud grin...i felt happy knowing that i have such impact on her.....