ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ's ʙʀᴏ

IN THE WHOLE FRICKIN WORLD JUNGKOOK HAS TO BE NAMJOON'S BROTHER ....WHYYYYYYY

"am soo mad at you.....why didnt u meet us all this time...."

"yeah y/n do we mean nothing to you?"

i felt ashamed when namjin asked me this......and i felt my eyes tearing up again......it didn't stop.....i hugged jin tightly .......

"am really sorry .....i didnt mean to hurt you guys ....it was just that .....i -"....jin was rubbing my back ....

"hey its alright ....dont cry y/n ah ..no matter whats the reason is......we are glad that we got you back.......and it should stay like that ok"

i retreated from the hug and smiled at namjoon nodding my head.....he always knows how to comfort me.....

"Ok enough of tears .... lets just all sit down.....we have lot to catch up on"
jin told everyone .......i looked up to jungkook and he was just staring at me....in a serious face.....why does he looks soo serious.......and he have that intense gaze looking at me .....that i couldnt point out what he was feeling.......i came out of my daze when yoongi approached me and wiped my tears .....

"see i told you........they love u too much"

"yeah...thanks brother"

yoongi raised his eyebrow at that.......

"You want me to call u dad"

we both laughed

"i'll get changed......i'll be back in a few ok"

(This is the current outfit)
as i came down from my roomm......i saw everyone sitting in the living room....yoongi and jin was sitting beside each other on the three person sofa while namjoon was sitting near seokjin on the armchair ......and jungkook was sitting on another one person chair ....he noticed my presence and looked up to me....looking me up and down.....that Stupid RED FLAG🚩.....so technically the empty seat was beside yoongi near jungkook( i hope u guys can understand what i mean)
i sat on the empty seat......

"Oh y/n i totally forgot to introduce you to my brother Ju-

"No need for that hyung.......we already know each other very well"..jungkook cut midway when namjoon was talking.....

"is that so,y/n" yoongi asked me ......and i looked at jungkook ....he really does likes to get on my nerves ......and he was looking at me while smiling ....oh no its not a smile .....its THE EVIL SMIRK.....if thats what u want.....

"yes...yoongi .....he is that stupid boy with the Red paint ......" i said gritting my teeth.......

"Is y/n that girl .....the one you told me about" i heard namjoon as he was questioning jungkook ......i furrowed my brows ....why would jungkook talk about me....and also with his brother....
jungkook was shaking his head at namjoon .......well thats fishy

"what did i miss........yah"jin was asking looking at us all four ......as he didnt know anything........so i just cleared my throat before saying"yoongi,why dont you tell jin ......the story......that he's missing and i'll be back in a few minutes... and am taking jungkook with me"

i just signaled jungkook to follow me......i need to end this here .....he is occuping my mind too much.......He was silently following me .......as we both entered my bedroom.....i heard jungkook closing the door.....that satan

"yah .....why the fuck did close the door".....i angrily spat at him .....

He just shook his head mockingly.......

"First .....you invited me to your bedroom ....and now you are asking why did i closed it ....."

"we aren't here for any funny business....."

"What funny business are you thinking about ..tesoro" he said coming close to me .....like real close ......i didnt even notice when we were just mere inches away....he tilted his head.....and THAT MADE CAME OUT OF MY DAZE......GOD

i pushed him a little .....

"Yah.....stop bothering me all the time...and just fucking stay away from me......" i said in a monotone....i dont want to show him that he's affecting me in any way......i went towards my wardrobe and took out the bag of his clothes.....i didnt burned his clothes well i was about to do that but i didnt ......just because he would have bothered me too much not because i thought anything else.....i forwaded the bag to him......

"take it .......and stop bothering me all the time......"
he took the bag from me.....

"as long as much i remember....i didnt bother you ALL THE TIME.......i saw you today itself.......dont tell me you were thinking about me all the time..." he said the last sentence with a playful mischiefness......as he bent himself a little toward me.....more like hovering over me

"in. Your. Dreams"........

"oh darling....you really shouldn't wanna know what happens there"

i furrowed my eyebrows........wtf does he mean by that.......he dreams about ME?....i felt my cheeks heating up

he was looking at my eyes real deeply.......sending me shivers through my whole body......there is something about his eyes.....or is it the way he looks at me........that i feel like am drowned in themmm........he moved his eyes down to my lips.....and i cant myself from bitting my lips...

"stop"..

"wha-..."

"stop bitting your lips".....he said in a whisper ..........why are we even whispering........

"y/n......what's taking you so long" i heard yoongi calling me from downstairs.....that bought me out of the intense situation...

"uhh ....umm...we....we should...leave .."...
I heard him chuckling ......why did i even stutter ....shit...

we both went downstairs .......Yoongi was looking at me questioningly ....i mean i know what he's thinking i just went with him in my room and didnt explain anything....

"i was just giving him his clothes....."

"then why do u look so red ...are u okay?"

Yoongi was checking my temperature .....if i was having any fever.....but who's gonna tell him that's not the case

i heard jungkook talking to someone on call...

"yeah....i'll be there in a few minutes"

he turned towards me and yoongi

"Am sorry hyung i have to go..i have some work ....but i'll come some other day..."

"yeah....no problem kook"
i looked upto yoongi at that nickname.....i guess they really are close

"and.....y/n...i'll see you around i guess"
he was simply smiling innocently.....that Red flag🚩
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ........

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs.....

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

ʏᴏᴜʀ

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs.....

ᴍʏ

ᴅᴇᴀʀ

ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs.........

ʙᴏʀᴀʜᴀᴇ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜