Live

Taz (18)
September 15th

It's back to the old me now

It's back to the old me now. I can admit when Taliece goes live I like to join and just sit there for a minute or two then leave but I only join when she goes live with Lo or Mar. I miss her ass but she don't fuck with me. I started back fucking with that weird girl Marsh but I'm still fucking other bitches. I refuse to settle for less and that bitch is less.

"When you gonna take me out on a date?" Marsh asked pouting. Whenever I sell my boat in china.

"Fuck you wanna go to McDonald's?" I asked.

"Boy don't play with me. Do I look like a McDonald's type of bitch?" She mugged. Yes hungry fat hippo.

"You look like a Popeyes type of bitch" I responded.

"Bye cuz you stay tryna be funny" she mugged putting her hand in my face.

"I wasn't laughing" I shrugged with a straight. I'm serious right now.

"I bet you treat your other bitches way better" she huffed with an attitude.

"They be happy when I take them to Popeyes. They give me pussy I give them food"

"You dead ass?" She questioned.

"I've been serious this whole time"

"You ain't shit" she huffed.

"I been told you that" I shrugged rolling my blunt. Ion know why she acting brand new when I told her this when I first met her.

"Why did you come if you were gonna act like this?"

"Uh because you said you wanted to suck some dick" I shrugged with a duh look🙄.

"Well I'm not" she denied. Fine by me I got another bitch that's gonna suck my shit upside down doing a handstand.

"Ok" I shrugged and got up from her bed

"You just gonna leave? You not gonna stay and chill with me?"

"You didn't say you wanted to chill. You said you wanted to suck some dick. Ion got time to be laying around I got a busy schedule" I replied

"You all like some busy schedule." She mugged. Yes busy super busy at that.

"Yup. Imma hit yuh shit later" I nodded

"Don't bother"

"Fine with me" I shrugged.

I got my stuff and dipped out. I had an hour in between of me meeting up with that one bitch that likes to do anal. Hope shit go better this time because I ain't tryna be playing cat and mouse while her little brother watching tv. I stopped by the trap for a little bit. Right when I walked in Lo was on live with Taliece. I kept quiet and sat down in my chair, shit got my heart beating fast.