Apologize

Mookie (21)
Saturday March 11th

"Bro why tf don't she be answering?"  I yelled tossing my phone on the couch

I haven't seen my sister since thanksgiving and the last time I talked to her was when I got Meya back. She don't be answering the phone and when she does it be for 2 seconds then she hangs up. It's getting out of hand and it's pissing me off.

"I'm tired of this shit" Taz mumbled to himself. "You gotta be the slowest mf I know and Mar is pretty damn slow"

"Fuck are you talking about?" I mugged.

"Did anyone else figure out why Taliece don't be answering his calls?" Taz asked the group. How tf he know? Didn't he say she don't fw him?

"Yea" cash nodded.

"I thought it was obvious" Lo shrugged.

"Been figured that shit out" Mar said.

"Shut yo fat ass up you ain't figure out shit" I snapped at Mar.

"Text it to me if y'all know why" Taz said pulling out his phone.

Taz phone POV

Lo 🌈
She not talking to him because of him. He's the problem.

Cash 💰
I was thinking the same shit

Mar🫃🏾
So it's not because he fucked Niesha?

He ain't fuck that girl
But yes that has something
to do with it.

Mar🫃🏾
Thats tough make some noise yall WTF?!

Lo🌈
Good job Mar 😂

"If these niggas can figure it out then why can't you?"  Taz questioned. I didn't think we still had animosity.

"We were good before she left so I don't get why she's mad now. I ain't do shit to her" I claimed. So I thought.

"But did you talk to her and apologize?"

"Fuck am I apologizing for?"

"This is why she's not talking to you. Do you not understand what you did to her and how that shit made her feel? You're a grown ass man I shouldn't have to be telling you this." Taz explained to me. Why is she still holding onto that shit? It was months ago I'm over it.

"I kid you not we got past all of that shit before she left for school"

"Did you really? You're gonna be on your death bed by the time you figure out why she stopped talking to you. My strongly suggested advice is to sit down and talk to her"