21 years and sad

Mookie (21)
Saturday November 4th

Today's my birthday and I'm really not feeling it

Today's my birthday and I'm really not feeling it. I'd usually throw a party and go out with the kids but shit ain't the same anymore. I'm so worried about Taliece being hundreds of miles away and this court shit with meya I can't even be happy to see another age. On top of all of this I'm not feeling this friendship with Moriah. I feel like she's getting the wrong idea about everything and I don't want to lead her on and it be another big thing. I'm tempted to ghost her ass at this point. I got too much going on and she don't need a nigga like me.

"Happy 21st Birthday my sweet older brother" Wyllo grinned as he walked up to me in the kitchen and hugged me.

"Thank you" I nodded hugging him back.

"I made you a cake" he cheesed pulling a cake out of the refrigerator. All this smiling he doing got me scared.

"Using what?"

"Cake mix be grateful I even went out my way for you" he quickly mugged.

"Thank you Wyllo" I smiled. He stood there staring at me with a big smile on his face. Fuck else do he want from me? "Why is you still standing here?"

"Aren't you gonna eat the cake?"he asked turning his head to the side.

"Later"

"But  I wanna see your reaction to my cake"

"I don't want cake right now" I declined pushing the cake away from me.

"Eat the damn cake Mokani" he scolded pushing it back towards me.

"I'm good"

Wyllo walked up to me bawling my shirt up and pulling me closer to him. This nigga is on one this morning.

"I said. eat. the damn. cake" he worded like he was sounded out the letters.

"I don't trust your cake"

"Fine" he sighed letting me go. He took 3 steps out of the kitchen then stopped at the entry way and turned his head with an evil grin. "The cake was all peanut butter anyways" he grinned and walked off upstairs.

I'm so fucking glad I ain't eat that cake. This mf tried to kill me on my birthday. Shit is a shame. I sat at the island in the kitchen for a few waiting on a happy birthday text from Taliece. She's always the first one to tell me happy birthday and Meya always runs in my room waking me up with a personal drawing giving me kisses. I still got her pictures saved in a folder somewhere.