Results

Mookie (22)
                          Thursday March 21st

It was hot as hell in this truck. Someone arms is rocking and we decided to hotbox. Not gonna lie though. A couple of blunts and a jeeb going around mfs was high as shit.

(I don't know how to spell jeeb but a jeeb is when you use a water bottle and weed to get high. One hit and you're good for about an hour or two. Yes I used to smoke no I don't smoke anymore)

"Give me a beat I'm about to rap" mar spoke coughing up his lungs. He worried about a beat he needs to be worried about getting some air.

"It's to fucking hot in here to be listening to your stink breath ass spit bullshit" Lo joked.

"You stay hating. Cash give me a beat" Mae huffed tapping cash who sat next to him. It was Taz and Lo in the front seat, Mar and me in the middle and cash sat in the third row of Taz Durango.

(Beat drops)

Mar: "Hit a nigga granny from the back. Mmm. Her pussy was stale"

Everyone caught on and joined in. Might as well we ain't got shit else better to do.

Group: "Mmmm"

Lo: "Mar going to jail"

Group: "Mmm"

Taz: "For messing with little girls"

Group: "Mmm"

Cash: "I buy her diamonds and pearl"

Group: "Mmm"

Mookie: "Tell da bitch, eat my nuts,  like a squirrel"

Group: "Mmm"

Mar: "Niggas hating on me cuz I'm big and their bitch cuddled up on a link"

Group: "Mmm"

Lo: "Grab a brush shave it down make it sharp imma poke a nigga up with my shank"

Group: "Mmm"

Taz: "If a nigga talking shit beat his ass, stomp his face have him leaking like a sink"

Group: "Mmm"

Cash: "I'm a rich nigga, fuck you saying? Rizz her up niggas bitches staring at me with their minks"

Group: "Mmm"

Mookie: "Her favorite color is pink, she want a bag, so I took her on a trip to the bank"

Group: "Mmm"

Lo: "  hold up a nigga up it's a stick up, run his pockets, shoot him dead 2 shots, with my switch"

Group: "Mmm"

Taz: "A Nîgga did time, 2 years,cuz a pussy nigga had to go and snitch"

Group: "Mmm"

Mar: "Shoot a nigga in the dome, blow his brains, light him up Imma make that nigga body do a twitch"

Group: "Mmm"