Trey

Trigger
Friday April 5th

Trigger Friday April 5th

I'm back. When I saw taliece at that party I just knew we were gonna be locked in eventually. She gave a nigga the chance to talk so why not try again when no one is around. I gotta get my lick back though on all of them niggas even if that means I gotta hit her little brother too.

"Yo niggas got your bitch pregnant" my homeboy 2tone spoke. Very embarrassing.

"What? Who?" My other homeboy puff questioned. Ofc he'd ask who. He got more bitches on his hand than I do.

"Ion know she ain't post her baby daddy but she posted her maternity pictures" 2tone shrugged scrolling through her page and flipping his phone around showing me a picture of a pregnant Taliece.

"Damn trey." Puff gasped shaking his head. I'm about to smack his bitch ass.

"Thats Ard. Imma be playing step daddy soon anyways. This just our little break." I shrugged taking a sip from my henny bottle.

"Fuck that when are you gonna get your lick back on them niggas? It's been almost 2 years and we still ain't did shit." 2tone questioned. This is why his family getting wiped off the map. So quick to react without thinking.

"Them niggas got their guard up. How tf am I gonna get my get back and they expecting that shit?"

"Should have got it when they banked yo ass" he responded

"Ain't your brother dead for the same reason? Went and spun on niggas right after they robbed his ass and they shot him dead cuz he wanted to be fast and not use his fucking brain? Them niggas not slow" I clapped back hitting below the belt. He knows I'm right.

"They guard up but they be chilling at the same spot everyday like it's nothing" puff added.

"Are you forgetting I was cool with them mfs at one point? Now that my sister is messing with their brother they damn sure on point now. When the time comes to spin on they ass imma let yall know and it ain't gonna be long. Once she drops that baby that's all they're gonna be worried about" I explained to them. But 2tone was right. I should have spun on the ass a year ago.

"Make his family give him a closed casket" puff laughed.

"It won't be a body in the casket when I'm done with them."

"You not getting close to that girl. Call her off of text now"2tone suggested. Forgot all about that toxic ass app.

"Good point. Imma be back though" I nodded.

I got up from my seat and made my way out to the car. I haven't used TextNow in a minute so I forgot all about it. I redownloaded the app and put her number in giving her a call. It declined the first time but she picked up on the second one.

"Hello?" She answered unsurely.

"Taliece?" I spoke.

"Um who is this?"