Old friend

Taliece (18)
Wednesday October 19th

Taliece (18)Wednesday October 19th

School was ok today. I'm starting to get really tired of seeing the same faces everyday. I just want atleast one fine nigga in my class to keep me occupied while I do my work.

I had just finished up one of my assignments for my class then went and watched some tv in the living room. Jay came out and sat with me but he was otp with Niesha so I kept quiet.

"Hey Niesha how are you and the baby?" Jay smiled.

"We're doing good. I can't wait until I find out what I'm having. Wyd?" She asked back. I rolled my eyes at the sound of her voice.

"Sitting here watching tv with Taliece" Kay responded looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Tell her I said hi" Niesha spoke.

"She can hear you" Jay shrugged.

"Hey Taliece" she said with some enthusiasm.

I just side eyed Jay and his phone then turned my attention back to the tv. What tf does she think this is? I'm not cool with her so don't fucking speak to me.

"I know you heard her" Jay mugged.

"I did and I didn't say anything" I shrugged still keeping my eyes on the tv.

"Anyways" Jay scoffed rolling his eyes at me. Why is he acting like that?

"I'm having my baby shower and gender reveal next month. I'd love if you guys would come." Niesha said lowly. I'm not going to that shit. Fuck you and your baby shower.

"I'm not going" I declined.

"Mcht I'll be there Niesha" Jay huffed.

"Ok."

"Did Rico decide to get involved?" Jay asked. I kind of wanted to listen to her response.

"He's in jail. I got a temporary restraining order on him"

"Bout time. I'm happy for you" he smiled clapping in the camera

"Yea. I feel safer. I don't plan on letting him back in my life. I hope they give him hard time"

"They need too. What is he in for?" Jay asked.

"I pressed charges on him. I think they got him for some other stuff too"

"Good. Im gonna let you get back to what you were doing. Love you" Jay kissed.

"Love you too" Niesha replied and hung up.

"Why do you gotta act like that?" Jay mugged turning his attention towards me.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Umm like a bitch. You don't have to be mean all the time" he expressed.

"I have nothing to say to her"