Tasha k

Mookie(22)
Wednesday April 3rd

"Hello meya how are you today?" Her doctor greeted as she adjusted her body in her chair and crossed her legs

"Good. How are you dr.miller?" Meya answered back.

"I'm doing well thanks for asking." She smiled "so what brings you back to see me on a frequent occasion now?"

"I got into trouble at school" Meya answered lowly.

"What kind of trouble?"

Meya just looked at her then down at her feet not saying anything. Her little ass embarrassed that's why she not tryna tell her.

"She pushed and stabbed another student with an unfolded paper clip over a marker" I shortly explained.

"Oh no Meya. I thought we were doing good"

"Yea well whatever you've been talking with her about ain't helping. She's still aggressive still putting her hands on people and now she feels the need to stab people."

"I'm going to ask you to sit outside for a moment while I talk to Meya" her therapist instructed.

I stepped out the room and took a seat right by the door. I don't trust people and I want to make sure that if anything happens I'm quick to just bust in before anything goes too far. I spent about 20-25 minutes waiting outside before she asked me to come back in the room. I'm not sure what she wants to talk to me about, I'm not the one that stepped a kid over a marker.

"How are you today Mr.clifthart?" Dr.miller asked writing in her notebook.

"Same as always"I answered shrugging.

"And how is that?"

"I don't know. I'm just making it"

"Who are you as a person?" She questioned. Tf does she mean by that?

"What kind of question is that?" I said scrunching up my face.

"A child is a reflection of who they are around so I'm asking, who are you as a person? Describe yourself to me"

"Ummm im caring, thoughtful, a hustler, I take care of other before I take care of myself" I answered honestly

"Why is that?"

"Why is what?"

"Why do you take care of others before yourself?" She asked taking down notes.