Retwist

Taz (20)
Wednesday July 12th

Me and marsh ain't been on the best terms since Taliece came home but we ain't never really been on the best terms

Me and marsh ain't been on the best terms since Taliece came home but we ain't never really been on the best terms. This time is just worse.  We were walking around the mall since marsh felt like she wanted to up her wardrobe compared to Taliece. These were her words not mines . I was sitting on a bench inside this clothing store while marsh was in the changing room. A group of girls had walked pass me then came right back around and did it again.

"How do I look?" Marsh asked giving me a twirl. She had on a skimpy romper which didn't look to bad on her.

"Good I guess" I shrugged. I was ready to go home.

"You guess? Either I look good or I don't"

"Just get the damn thing" I mugged.

That same group of girls walked by again but this time they was saying flirtatious remarks.

"You fine as hell daddy" a girl complemented.

"Excuse you tf? Bitches acting like I'm not right here" marsh said out loud mugging the girls. Lord I pray she can fight.

"Who you calling a bitch?" Another girl asked stopping in her tracks.

"Marsh go get changed so we can go" I instructed so that a fight could be prevented.

I was not in the mood to be fighting and arguing in the mall. I just wanna go to the trap along with everyone else and chill. Marsh paid for her stuff and left. I'm guessing them girls really had her bothered because she would not stfu.

"Weird ass bitches like why tf would they do that and I'm standing right there. They lucky you said something because I would have smacked that bitch" marsh ranted. Keep that same energy boo.

"Shit is over with chill out."

"Then you just sitting there. Fuck you know them or something?" She questioned. How tf this turn to me?

"I'd suggest you keep quiet" I shrugged peeping that same group of girls walking towards us.

"Or what? Them bitches ain't bout shit" she scoffed. Okay .

"Excuse me? Ain't you the one that called me a bitch in the store?" A girl asked approaching us.

"And is. Y'all flirting with my nigga like I'm not right here. Acting thirsty af" marsh replied rolling her eyes. Not gonna lie marsh is the one with all the hostility right now. The girl approached us on some chill shit.

"Go on about yall business" I said pushing the girl back.

" so? Be lucky someone is giving him a compliment. No need to get smart and we didn't know you were his girlfriend. I apologize though." the girl explained.

"We came to apologize,you ain't have to call nobody a bitch." her friend added.

"Well I did so now what?" Marsh said scrunching up her face. Here we go. She gonna get into a fight watch.