Vacay

Cash (22)
Thursday November 2nd

Cash (22)Thursday November 2nd

Yay I get a pov. Ard let me be serious. We at the airport right now getting on a flight to Miami. It's 4 in the morning and niggas gotta be to the boat by 10. It's Mookie and Meya birthday so his plan was to go on a cruise for his birthday then go straight to Orlando when we get off the boat. I'mma be on vacation for a cool week and a half.

You ever been around that one quiet person that everyone thinks don't like them but actually turns out to be cool af? That's Taliece. I used to look at her side ways and all until she actually started hanging with us. Shordy cool as shit.

"Fuck you rey go?" I asked looking up from my phone and seeing Taliece walking away.

"Starbucks. You want something?" She asked.

"I'm Rey go witchu"

"Ok" she shrugged.

I got up from my seat and walked beside her as we made our way down to Starbucks. This girl raw as hell. I see why Taz likes her.

"What you be getting from here?" I asked looking over the menu. I don't know what half of this shit means.

"Caramel crunch frappe"

"Fuck is that?"

"I'm gonna get you one" she laughed patting my shoulder.

Our turn was up next to order and I let her do everything. I thought this was some white people shit not even gonna lie to you.

"Can I get 4 grande (medium) caramel crunch frappe with extra caramel and crunchy stuff on all four" Taliece ordered. She sounded so polite I love that for her.

" is there anything else I can get you?"

"No that's it" Taliece declined ending her order.

"Your total is 35.28"

"Damn" I mumbled under my breath. Airport food be mad expensive. "I got it" I offered handing the lady two 20's, taking my change out of her hand.We waited behind a couple of people for our drinks. I'm starting to get paranoid in this mf.

"Who's your roommate on the boat?" I asked just to make conversation.

"I think Lo then Mookie wyllo and Meya is in a room." She answered. "I'm guessing you Taz and Mar are roommates?"

"Nah just me and Mar. Marsh supposed to be coming" I sighed. It's sad how she carries herself and how she allows Taz to treat her like shit.