Halloween party

Taz (20)
Friday October 20th

Another year another banger

Another year another banger. We were planning the finishing touches for our Halloween party. We put out a preview flyer so that niggas can save the date but the official flyer comes out tomorrow with entry prices time date location and what costumes that can't be worn. I don't wanna be matching with not one mf in that party.

"What niggas going as?" Cash asked.

"Me and mar going as norbit and resputia" Lo jokes making Mar give her a mean mug. That was actually kind of funny.

"Don't fucking play with me" he sassed flipping her off.

"You stay crying I was playing." Lo huffed sucking her teeth at him. I'd cry too if mfs kept cracking jokes on me.

"I would do joker but everyone does the joker and Harley Quinn" I shrugged. I wanna be different.

"Marsh can't come" Mookie blurted out rolling his blunt.

"Oh yea we forgot to tell you that" Mar laughed snapping his fingers.

"I don't care but can I ask why?" I said shrugging my shoulders. I mean I care a little bit because at the end of the day that's my girl but ion want her at the party either.

"She gonna blow the spot and everyone mood. I'm not gonna have fun because you're not gonna have because the girl is on your ass all night." Mookie explained. Thats true.

"And we don't like her" Mar added.

"And Taliece is gonna be there. We don't want no drama" Lo smiled as she nodded her head.

"Taliece might not go actually. She's supposed to be going to a haunted house or some shit like that" Mookie shrugged. Fuck he mean she not going?

"Ain't that some bullshit" Lo mumbled with an attitude. I'm thinking the same thing Lo.

"I'm going as chucky" I nodded changing the subject.

"Who's your bride?"cash asked. Wouldn't he want to know?🙄😒

"I'm gonna be Chucky before he found his bride"

"Me and Mookie going as ash tray and loc dog" Lo responded.

"I'm going as jeepers creepers" Mar nodded. Why tf would he do some shit like that?

"Ugly ass nigga wearing an ugly ass costume" I joked laughing.

"Shut tf up"

"Imma go as a dildo" cash said. He's weird.

"Be fucking forreal" Mookie mugged.

"I'm so dead ass. I ordered the costume and everything. Hella bitches Rey ride me at the party" he smiled. Clever but weird.

"He be thinking smart but the shit be sounding dumb af" Mar said. He has no room to say anything.