New girl

Taz (19)
Thursday  October 6th

No matter how many times I tell myself I don't want a relationship I always end up pushing myself right back towards one

No matter how many times I tell myself I don't want a relationship I always end up pushing myself right back towards one. I'm really only fucking with marsh to fill the void of what me and Taliece had. I'm still not over that shit.

"We need to have a conversation" she sighed adjusting herself on her bed.

"About what?" I asked with my attention in my phone. I was trying to see what was up with that girl I met in Texas at my dad shit.

Khlay

Wyd?

Nun really, you?

Laying here frl When you
gonna come back down here?

Idk,shit when you coming
to see me?

Whenever you want me too🤷🏾‍♀️

How about next weekend?

I'm off that weekend too😂

So what you saying? You coming?

Yea send me some hotels

Fuck that you can stay with me
Just book your flight

You not gonna book it for me?

I'm letting you stay in my shit
you can book your own flight

🙄

"Uhhh hello are you listening?" Marsh snapped at me.

"Yea " I nodded. I ain't hear a word she said.

"I want to be in a relationship Amylis" she pouted. So go be in one tf you telling me for?

"Stop calling me that" I mugged. Hate when that bitch call me by my government.

"Can you be serious?"

"I heard you. You want to be in a relationship what that got to do with me?" I asked.

"It has everything to do with you. I want to be your girlfriend. We've been messing with each other for a while" she explained. No, fucking and dating is 2 different things.

"We've been fucking on and off" I corrected her.

"I want to be your girlfriend" she repeated.

"Ok" I shrugged. Fuck she keep saying the same thing to me for?

"Aren't you gonna ask me out?"