Emergency

Taliece (19)
Saturday January 20th

Mookie had us in the living room taking down the Christmas tree

Mookie had us in the living room taking down the Christmas tree. Meya on a thousand today and If Mookie not gonna pop her imma pop her.

"Hey I wanted to do it" Meya pouted referring to me putting up the glitter ornaments on the tree.

"There's other ones picking something else"

"No I give me that one" she whined stomping her little feet. She better go in with that cry baby shit.

"What did I just say?"

"Mmm shut up" she grunted with a pout cocking her fist back and punching me in stomach. I almost kicked tf out of her.

"OW meya" I hissed in pain. She tryna abort my mf baby little shit.

"What happened?" Mookie questioned walking ino the living room.

"She just punched me in my stomach"

"No I didn't" meya lied.

"Why are you hitting people?" Mookie questioned her with a scorned face.

"I didn't hit her she's lying" she shouted. No girl you're lying.

"No you're lying you got a habit of hitting people. You cannot hit Taliece in her stomach. Apologize" Mookie demanded. He needs to whoop her ass.

"But I didn't do it"

"If you don't apologize you're gonna get a whooping and you're gonna take a nap" Mookie threatened but I don't believe he's gonna do it.

"No your stupid"

Mookie popped her one time on her arm making her cry then he took her upstairs and put her in her room. She's so fucking bad bro I'm starting to rethink having this baby.

"You ard?" Mookie asked with a mug on his face from being mad.

"Yea my stomach cramping though, what they call it? Braxton hicks?" I complained. My stomach been cramping all day.

"I guess" he shrugged.

Me Mookie and Wyllo finished off the tree and I went to go lay down while Mookie and Wyllo went to go take down the decorations on the outside of the house. I saw a body drop down past my window and then I heard a hard thud hit the ground. "Oof"

"Oh shit you good wyllo?" Mookie yelled out to him. How tf did this boy fall off the roof?

"No bro I'm not doing this shit no more" he huffed picking hisself up off the ground.