Khlay

I know I told some of y'all I'd be dropping 5 chapters but I was outside on new years and ain't get in the house until 4:30. Mwah love yall🫶🏾

Taz (19)
Friday October 14th

Ard Ard I know how shit looks right now with marsh but

Ard Ard I know how shit looks right now with marsh but... that girl annoying as hell. I fuck with her don't get me wrong but I don't do that arguing shit. Khlay flew down today so I ordered her an Uber to my house. I don't trust no bitch and I don't love no bitch.

"Heyy" she smiled making her way up my porch.

"Wassup?" I said giving her a head nod.

"Oouu your house is nice. You live here by yourself?" She asked looking around the living room.

"Yea"

"What you do to afford this by yourself?"

"Work" I shrugged.

"Doing what?" She laughed. She's laughing at everything. Ain't shit funny.

I turned around looking back at her and laughed. She wanting to know too much. " I run my own business."

"Again... doing what?" She asked laughing.

"How good you suck dick on a scale from 1-10?" I asked changing the subject. Gotta get down to the real reason why she's here.

"An 8 I guess" she shrugged.

" mmm ok"

"Why?"

"Just asking. You don't sleep wild do you?"

"Not that I know of" she said shaking her head no.

"You got one time to do anything wild while I'm sleep and you sleeping next to my dog"

"Where does he sleep?" She asked with a concerned look.

"She sleeps in the basement"

"You're funny af" she laughed again. I looked at her with a straight face because I don't see the fucking joke.

Marsh had FaceTimed me but I declined it and put my phone on DND. She not Rey fuck up what I got going on. I'll talk to her later.

"What we finna do?" She asked as she followed me up the steps to my room.

"When you get comfortable we gonna fuck"

"Besides that" she scoffed.

"That's what you came down here for. I ain't say we were gonna go on a date. I said come see me" I reiterated. If she wanted a date night or some shit she should have found another nigga for that.

"So you're wasting my time?"

"No you wasting your own time. I want ass for the weekend. I'm just being honest"