Custody?

Mookie (21)
Thursday December 8th

I'm sitting in court right after fucking thanksgiving

I'm sitting in court right after fucking thanksgiving. The judge was about to let us know his verdict and I'm scared shitless.

"Your honor may I say one last thing before you hand down your verdict?" My mother's lawyer spoke. They bullshitting and stalling.

"Make it fast" the judge snapped with an attitude indicating she was over the entire thing.

"It has to my client recollection that Mr.clifthart is a drug dealer and not only does he sell drugs but he keeps them stored in the household that Meya was staying in. That is not safe for a child. We ask for there to be a search warrant sent out immediately after court today"

"Are you aware of what you're saying? If there is drugs found in that home not only will Meya not be placed in that home but he will go to jail" the judge expressed. I was taken aback. It wasn't a problem when my "drug" money was taking care of her ass.

"Your honor my client has nothing to hide. These accusations are false" my lawyer defended.

"It better be. Search warrant is sustained. I'll see you after the holidays" the judge said dismissing the court room.

I was mad af my mother would throw me under the bus like that. Never not one time have I exposed Meya to drugs. I keep it well hidden and she only comes in my room if I'm in there.

"If what they are saying is true I suggest you get someone to move that stuff now" my lawyer whisper to me as we made our way out of the court room.

I looked at Wyllo and he looked at me in shock. My mother is done for.

"Why would Ma say that?" Wyllo asked.

"Because she's a bitch"I shrugged.

"What you gonna do?"

"Let me figure that out"

I didn't have much time and my first person to call was Taz. He knew where everything was at and he could beat me to my house before I got there.

"Hello?"marsh answered.

"Where's Taz?"

"He's doing something right now I'll tell him to call you back" marsh replied and hung up.

Bitch wanna be playing on my phone and shit and ion got time. I called 3 times before the phone picked up again. I was mad as hell.

"Yo?" Taz answered.

"Get your bitch"

"What she do?"

"I'll tell you later but right now I need you to go to my house like now and move all my shit" I demanded. I'm losing time and I'm trying to beat these people to the punch.

"Fuck you Rey get raided?" He laughed.

"Yes"

"Oh shit. I'm Rey go do that now."he coughed.