Happy holiday

*disclaimer* these next few chapters will feel rushed and be short. I already have what yall are looking for in my draft ready to be dropped so I'm trying to get yall there. Again everyone has different POV so the dates won't match the others but it will eventually catch up in later chapters!

Taliece (18)
Sunday December 25th

I decided to stay home for Christmas

I decided to stay home for Christmas. Jay went back home and Kaylin decided he was gonna spend Christmas with me since he didn't want me here by myself. I stopped talking to Monty for the simple fact that me and Kaylin are trying to take each other serious.

"Put the damn pajamas on" I huffed shoving the pajama pants in Kaylin face. We've been going back and forth for the last 10 minutes.

"You serious about this?" He laughed.

"Yes very serious so can you put the pajamas on?"

"I'm ready to open gifts" he sighed poking his lip out. Boy fuck those gifts.

"I'm ready to match while we open gifts"

"I don't even wear pajamas"

"Fine" I mugged rolling his eyes at him.

"Fine? What that mean?" He questioned. Yes fall into my trap.

"That means no butt"

"Ard imma put the pants on" he laughed shaking his head.

I handed him the pajama pants and waited for him to get dressed. He act like he's not in the Christmas spirit and don't wanna be around me.

"Aww you look so cute matching with me" I cheesed.

"I'm ready to take these off"

"Why can't you just cooperate? What you don't wanna be here with me?" I asked scrunching up my face. He's doing too much grinch.

"If I didn't wanna come I wouldn't have came"

"Well you seem like you're miserable here with me. You don't wanna put on the clothes all you wanna do is fuck and open gifts"

"I'm wearing the damn pajamas stop being a cry baby and come on"

"Can we take a picture first?" I asked pouting.

"Yes cry baby"

I sat on his lap while he sat at the end of my bed infront of my mirror. We looked so cute and this is going on my main by the way.