Another baby?

Taz (21)
Monday April 1st

I was set up for failure today

I was set up for failure today. Both marsh and Taliece had doctor's appointment today and I could only go to one. Marsh begged me to go and this is Taliece last appointment so I went to marsh. I wanted to find out how far along she was and leave.

(Picture the name to say her contact name use y'all brains...tf)

"Aren't you excited?" Marsh asked kicking her feet in excitement

"No. I don't want this baby" I denied dryly.

"I just don't get you" she scoffed shaking her head.

"Me neither" I shrugged.

"I hope it's a boy so I can name him after you"

"Don't do that. I already got my junior" I mugged looking off into the distance then back at my phone.

"He can be the third" she smiled.

"Stop talking"

The room was quiet and I sat thinking on ways I could tell this to Taliece without her flipping her shit. She's gonna be due soon and anything from now until then could go wrong.

"Hello how are you guys doing today?" The doctor spoke with a smile as she entered the room.

"Doing good and you?" Marsh asked back.

"I'm doing wonderful thank you for asking. Is the is your first baby?"

"Yes" marsh nodded.

"Congratulations. We're gonna jump straight into it and take a look at the fetus" the doctor explained pulling out all of her equipment.

The doctor did her thing and I still wasn't seeing what she was seeing. I didn't want to be here.

"You're about 10 weeks" the doctor observed as she moved the wand around on marsh stomach.