Secret

Reminder there are time jumps and Taz birthday passed so you guys will not get a chapter about his birthday because I dont care to do one.

Taz (21)
Tuesday January 11th

I feel like a changed man now that I got a baby on the way

I feel like a changed man now that I got a baby on the way. I ordered hella shit for Taliece to keep at her house and for my place aswell. She don't need to buy a mf thing. I was getting myself together to head to our doctor's appointment. We done missed so much time due to the fact that she didn't know she was pregnant and I'm just tryna get as much information that I can get.

"Where are you going?" Marsh asked with an attitude. Her raggedy been pissing me off lately ever since I told her about the baby.

"Don't worry about it."  I brushed off.

"What do you mean don't worry about it?"

"Get your stuff together I don't want you here by yourself" I demanded. She fucking around and go through my stuff and start fucking up shit.

"I'm going with you" she insisted. The hell she is??

"No you're not"

"Yes I am."

"Osrs can you come on you gonna make me late" I huffed rushing her. I did not want to be late.

"Late for what?"

"I got a doctors appointment with Taliece so can you come tf on"

"Oh yea I'm most def going with you." She smiled.

I rushed her to get her stuff together so I could be in time. I'm not trying to deal with Taliece and her pregnancy hormones. I was low on time so I sped the entire way with every corner I turned my car being on two wheels. I made it right on time and got out of the car leaving marsh behind and locking the door. 

"Look at you being on time" she smiled sarcasticy.

"I told you I was coming. I'm not missing out on shit" I huffed out of breath. I gotta stop smoking.

"Mhm. I'm just waiting to be called. I checked in already"

"What we doing for the gender reveal?" I asked. Time is flying and we ain't plan a fuck thing yet.

"I don't want anything big until the baby shower. I just want immediate friends and family there for the gender reveal" she answered.

"Whatever you want I'm with it"

Taliece was called back a few minutes later and we followed the lady to the back. Her doctor came in shortly after getting straight to work as soon as she came in the room. I was so amazed looking at my junior on the screen.

"Are you guys looking to find out the gender today?" The doctor asked still moving the stick around on her belly. All I saw was a big ass head.

"Yes"I answered with a smile.