Timeout

Wyllo (17)
Friday April 26th

Wyllo (17)Friday April 26th

"Hello?" She answered. My heart sanked. I was nervous and didn't want to fuck up this phone call, knowing that she probably doesn't fuck with me.

"Cali?" I called out.

"Wyllo I can't talk rn. I'm not even supposed to have my phone at the moment" she whispered frantically.

"I just want to apologize before you hang up. I'm sorry for how shit went down. I'm sorry for not keeping in contact with you after what you told me and the situation with your brother and I'm really sorry for choosing a bitch that didn't gaf about me over our friendship and not sticking up for you when she was wrong. I should have done more. I just want my friend back" I apologized all in one breath.

"I have to go" she sighed.

"Wait. When are you coming back to school?"

"I'm not" she replied and hung up.

Hearing that kind of hurt my feelings. Not coming back to school? I don't know if I'm ever going to see her again.

Wednesday may 1st

Today felt real different. Everyone seemed to be in shock about something. It was quiet in some sports of the guiding and others, everyone was gossiping and whispering about something.

"Yo wyllo you just missed the fight" Tony called out with a smile in his face.

"Fight? Who fought?" I questioned.

"Zari and nuni just beat tf outta Marisol" he laughed.

"Where they fight at?"

"They caught her ass in the bathroom. She ran their ones then they banked her ass" he nodded. I just knew they were gonna do their big one.

"You got the video?"

"Hell yea. Look" he smiled as he pulled his phone out. Tony just as happy as I am.

Tony pulled out his phone quickly showing me the video. She ran her fade with Zari which was the worst mistake she could have ever made. Zari tore her ass apart. Marisol ain't get not one hit in. Them she ran her fade with nuni. She was so lumped up and tired she couldn't do her best but nuni slipped on some water and fell. Marisol used that to her advantage but it only worked in her favor for about 5 seconds then Zari jumped in and they beat tf outta her.

"Did they get caught?" I asked shaking my head the video.

"If they didn't then, they are now. The video is spreading through the school like a wild fire." Tony answered.