0. 31 - Throw your Extra Baggage

I know it wasn't easy to let go of the things that bring you happiness even though it was just temporary

I know it wasn't easy to let go of the things that bring you happiness even though it was just temporary. But at the same time, when you chose to dwell on that things, you feel the heaviness inside of you. It doesn't give you comfort. You tend to lose balance in everything that you do. It was difficult, I know, because I was once like you.

It was like living in a place called hell. The discomfort it gave made me mourn even more. Like everyday, I am living physically but dying inside. It was ironic right? I am questioning myself, "Will I stay in this kind of state forever?"

As time passes by, I chose to be like that still. Every single day, it feels so heavy. There were times, that I just want to disappear but I cannot. I need to face reality. These are the consequences of my decisions. These are the fruits of my actions. I know, it wasn't easy to carry those burdens but I don't know why, the feeling of staying in the comfort zone is my safest place but at the same time, deepest in my soul, someone says, "You must escape in this place."

I tried. I tried to throw the extra baggage that I carry for a long time. It was a great relief to be able to be free. It is like saying that I was able to spread my wings and fly. But before it was made, I was once lost over and over again. Even the process seems slow, I was able to grow. I doubted many times but look where I am, I was once lost before but now, I am already found.