0. 40 - Writer's Pen

When I want to escape for a while from reality, I will use my pen to travel to the world of fantasy

When I want to escape for a while from reality, I will use my pen to travel to the world of fantasy. It's never easy to start the journey. Filling the empty papers with ideas. Ink bleeds. It creates an art that’ll bring me to my desired place.

As an author of my own story, I always want the best for my characters. It's like comparing the main lead to myself. The antagonist may possibly be a person or maybe, an unwanted situation. Sometimes, I write happy endings but, I prefer more on tragic ones. Why? It's because, not all the time, life is beautiful. There were times, it will shatter your soul but at the very end, even though life sometimes brings trouble, it will teach you a lesson.

A writer's pen, a storyteller’s pearl – precious, wanted, pure. It crafts tales with the unbridled force. Words will serve as brushes, they'll paint the unseen. Full of thoughts from within, it will turn into a piece. A piece that reflects the writer’s soul. A soul that’s full of agony, sorrow, gladness; everything... mixed emotions.

Visions, perspectives, a symphony of letters. Turn into words that will ease the burden of the writer itself. Each sentences were a lot of journey... a race to be won.

When the writer holds its pen. A magical dance will be seen. Writer’s pen shall release its ink while it’s still dancing on that paper. That paper will not be empty anymore. It has life now because of that anonymous author.