HIM

🦁

Beg for your Life you Bastard, because now there's no chance that you will be alive and that too from Shamsher Singh Rathore's hand. I warned my only biggest enemy "ZAIN MALIK' as we were talking on a call.

"Look who called me", Malik inquired!

My hand curled into a fist, "I warned you don't you ever dare to hurt any of my family member , but I guess your life is not precious to you, All the bullets in my gun are fucking going to end you, but not so easily. I will make sure that you will beg for your life."

Author's pov:-

Shamsher's voice was too dangerous , as he cuts the call. Anger had consumed him completely. He couldn't control as today Malik hired gunman and they tried to fire on his younger siblings car when they were going to school in the morning.

--------------------

🦁

My guards always follow when any of my family member goes out, this morning when the bullet was shooted at the car my guards acted instinctively and punctured theirs car tier , the Bastard's gunman are now covered with blood and begging for their lives. I don't want to get my hands dirty with their blood, My men are doing their work well , as I ordered them to kill both of them.

I have to calm this situation down, this is for sure that Zain Malik is soon going to die , as my bullet is eagerly waiting for him. As he smirked evily with a plan in his head.

AT HOME... '' Rathore's villa''

Mom, Dad, chachu , chachi Dadu and Dadi . All were bit tensed but they knew I would have handled the situation. My siblings Aarav Rathore and Avni Rathore , both are fine , not feeling scared because when incident happened in the morning , my guards instantly fired the car tires, before they could do anything.
Everyone is afraid of me in my home, no one talks to me much. Because I have consumed myself so much into my work that I don't get time to spend with my family.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov:-

Shamsher wakes up at 6:00 AM, goes to his personal gym which is in basement, then gets ready for his office, eats his breakfast with his family and leaves. And then he comes back at 8:00 PM. Freshen ups and eats dinner with his family. The only time he spends with his family is at dining table.

His room is upstairs , everybody's room is downstairs , the upper portion of his villa is just like him DARKKKK and LONELY, all in Grey and black , near the stairs only one photo frame is hanged in the entire portion, that too of a beautiful horse sketch ......worth Rs1 crore !!

No one enters in his room without his permission and not even dare to peek

No one enters in his room without his permission and not even dare to peek . After his room his favorite spot is his study. His portion screams luxury! His room is huge and has king size bed, his wardrobe carrying all his luxurious suits and boots. His watch collection is to die for. Most of his time he spends in his study.
——————————————

Shamsher's pov:-

The moment I kicked, my door of my room opened, a foreign air brushed through my face. My peace belongs to this room , I don't confide in people, I CANNOT. I untie my tye, as I opened my wardrobe and changed in my trousers and t-shirt. After changing I made myself a black coffee and stood near my window. The window gave a clear view of the city and I feel I am on top of them. This is the only time I had for myself, and now I barely have it as the responsibilities are craziest shit. The business is expanding and being the eldest son of the family the stress knocks at my door. I want perfection in every damn thing I do. Everyone says I am arrogant and selfish and '' YESS I AM " , but I can't change it. I don't have friends , all these relations are useless for me. The only relationship I respect and have is with my mother but that too is becoming distant nowadays as she also has to travel for business with my father. All my thoughts were snapped when I heard buzzing of my phone I reached out who it was and it was from my PA.
———————————
I hope you like the chapter, pleaseee 🥺 don't forget to vote and do tell me how you like the chapter in the comment section.

Bye bye !!

Your Author

LW ☻