BOAT RIDING

🦢

When I stepped into the boat, I felt happiness on my face like when a small kid got a new toy to play with. There are three people in the boat, me, Shamsher and one who owns the boat. The boat gets started and I behave like a total kiddo, i can feel myself happiest, I take out my phone and click some of my aesthetic kind of pictures of boats, rivers forests.
It felt so peaceful to be here, I thought to myself. I can see another boat around us, some tourists are as excited as me.
Shamsher is behind me, I turned back and said thank you to him. It's all possible because of him. He smiled at me, and I replied to him. I didn't know you smiled so often! My best friend told me that never in history your fans have seen you smiling ...
He evilly smiled at me and said, So Miss Kapoor you like talking and knowing about me, I guess..!

I roll my eyes, aisa kuch nhi hai, Shamsher Singh Rathore!! ( there's nothing like that)
It's just my psycho best friend is your fan, so she talks about you often !!
Yeah Miss Kapoor many girls are my fans, he also murmured something to him which was not audible to me and then he sighed also ..

Leave this now. I said he replied to me which left me in surprise, "Ji madam Zaroor"
Can I ask you something, Mr Rathore?
He didn't say no, he just nodded and said yeah sure!!

Do you have a girlfriend?
He lifted his one eyebrow and said, what do you think Miss Kapoor?
"Yes" maybe. I replied

He side smiled a little more like an evil smile and said "NO", I hadn't dated anybody in my life to date.
I was a little surprised by his answer, I said that strange.
He said why so?
Because girls drool over you and my best friend told me they are all high-class models so I thought.
I was intrigued by him, so you thought I must have dated ... miss Kapoor, I believe because I have never seen what love is or is anything like love or not! Not any girl's beauty attracted me, I am always busy with my work. I just think all this is shit and there is nothing like happy togetherness for a whole life, he gave a tight lip smile in the end. After expressing his thoughts about love he looked at me and there we questions deep inside his dark black eyes.
He returned his gaze from me to the river and he is looking so calm.
It is more than three hours that we are on the boat and it's quite dark in the evening now..
The owner of the boat came to us and told us that there was a good spot if you wanted to roam for some time you could and some kilometres away there was a small village. Shamsher looked at me and said, you tell Miss Kapoor it's your day to enjoy, yeah we can roam for some time.. first time I have seen a man in my life who puts a woman's opinion first. Yeah, my father is a gentleman too but sometimes he rules over.
I was stepping out of the boat when my foot slipped and I was about to fall when Shamsher held me by my waist and said in a serious tone careful Vanya yaar!!
Air got stuck in my chest listening to his reply.

🦁
It is evident from her eyes that she is super happy, and I am feeling peace seeing her smile. I don't know about my feelings for her but I know this I can't let go of her. Never in my life, I have spent so much time with anybody of the opposite gender not even my family members, the biggest thing is I shared a single room with her .. fuckkkkkk my life turned so much up and down after meeting her, it feels like I can't even breathe alone now!
She asked me about love and having a girlfriend, I felt good to know that she was interested in knowing about me.
When she asked me that have I ever felt love, my instant reply was no but when I looked into her eyes after replying I wanted to say I feel things differently with you like all that I said didn't belong to you. But I couldn't say!!

————
She wanted to roam so we decided to get off the boat, it's quite dark in the evening ... it didn't matter because this made her happy.
We walked to the place, she was clicking pictures and I was walking behind her.
A sound came of someone sobbing and Vanya was scared listening to this..
she said Shamsher yahan se chalo yaha pakka bhoot whoot hai please and dheere reply krna.(Shamsher let's go from here, surely there is some ghost here, and reply to me in a low tone)
She said making an innocent face, I wanted to smile at her in this situation but I controlled myself.
But the sound was actually coming, I told her to not move from her place and I went forward, I felt a grip on my wrist and when I looked back it was her soft hands I gave her surety that everything would be okay.She let go of me and I took small steps and there I saw an old lady in a disguised situation she was sobbing a little it was like someone had thrown her out, and her clothes were dirty.I called Vanya and she came to me and saw that lady she bent down to hold her and we questioned her about what happened she said that his boy and his wife had thrown her out of their house, they said I was a burden on them!
She said fumbling, Bacho tum .....dono sukhi raho, ......tumne mera .....haal pucha mujhe.... lag rha tha ...mai yahan ...padhi ...padhi hi ...mar jaungi....( children you both stay blessed, you both asked me and I was feeling that I will die here)
I have no house to live in. Listening to her I felt anger toward her family, I will give you shelter you don't stress and will take care of you.
Vanya made her stand and we both walked with her to our boat
When the owner of the boat came outside he saw and came running to her ..
"Amma," he said, you know her? I asked
Yes, she is my mother-in-law.
What are you doing here amma? And why your clothes are dirty, why are you crying ??
Vanya told the owner the whole story and he was angry with his in-laws. I am not sending amma to them again.Vanya was so tense but listening to this she was a bit satisfied...We went back inside the boat and she sat with me and Vanya and all her way she said thank you to us while we were about to go back to the villa she blessed us and said you are a beautiful couple you both look like made for each other she said with a smile.I was about to interrupt her but Vanya held my hand I was shocked by her gesture .. she whispered in my ear that for her happiness let her assume.
We headed back to the villa. We ordered pizza and garlic bread and ate it inside the room only.
She is sleeping now with her teddy bear and I can listen to her little snores, she is looking super cute, she might be very tired I thought to myself and kept looking at her suddenly a thought came to my mind when she let the old lady give us the blessings.
All the blessings felt right like I was not feeling angry. I feel like she belongs to me and I am only her! I took my phone and clicked a picture of her sleeping peacefully, I know it's without her permission but one day I will tell her.

————————

Author's POV:-

Thinking about all this Shamsher went into a deep slumber while also looking at his favourite view. He has an ache in his heart that from tomorrow his life is going to be the same as two days ago. How he is going to let go of her feelings he will not be able to sleep at night without his favourite view.

***

So, how was the update? Things are happening right!! Next chapter is something that no on expected so far. The chapter will be dramatic and yet hot.