TIED TOGETHER( contd)

तू की जाने प्यार मेरा
    मैं करूँ इंतज़ार तेरा ❣️

Recap
( They got married and now they are in the marriage venue )

🦁

She has changed her attire and now she is wearing a heavy embroidered baby pink lehenga and her blouse perfectly giving view of her bare waist , waistband on her is making me jealous that why it is so close to her exposed skin .. touching her . .
Her maang tikka perfectly kissing her forehead .

Her nude lipstick on her pink lips and her chooda she has worn of my name ......
The heavy Dupatta on her head , I am stressed that her back of neck might not hurt because of such a heavy embroidered dupatta.

She is looking Gorgeous , an angel walked out of heaven directly for Me . I am feeling so on cloud nine that She is finally mine and I am her. She has done something to me that I am forgetting I am only adoring her in hundreds of people....

My mom came with a silver Thali and Nuptial chain is lying on it and Sindoor . Varmala came on other Thali. They are of baby pink roses .

I put varmala around her neck and when my turn came I bowed down in front of her.

The person who makes other people bow down against him is now bowing down in front of his world .

Everyone started hooting and my lips curved into smile while I watch her shocked face . I hold her hands in mine and we posed for the photographs.

Then I tied nuptial chain around her neck and it has a small locket of diamond of 'S' letter .. then I put some sindoor on her middle hairline , some fell on her nose and I forwarded my fingers to remove it but priest said , don't...it's a lucky sign that groom loves the bride very much..she looked into my eyes and I smiled towards her ..

Her best friend Ahana and her little sister Avu both requested us to do a dance and vanya said No!!!
But I stood up and held her hand ... she pleaded with her eyes but I didn't listened to her and smirked ..... she glared at me and I chuckled....

Music started playing and lights went dim ... On dance floor fog started forming and I took her hands in mine Intertwining our fingers ... I hold her from her waist .... My cold fingers on her bare warm waist and I could see her closing her eyes on this move ... I could feel my blood rushing to the south seeing her like this .... But I diverted my hand and held her close to me ....

हम तेरे बिन अब रह नहीं सकते
तेरे बिना क्या वजूद मेरा?

We started moving slowly ....

हम तेरे बिन अब रह नहीं सकते
तेरे बिना क्या वजूद मेरा?
तुझ से जुदा अगर हो जाएँगे
तो ख़ुद से ही हो जाएँगे जुदा

I made her twirl

क्योंकि तुम ही हो, अब तुम ही हो
ज़िंदगी अब तुम ही हो
चैन भी, मेरा दर्द भी
मेरी आशिक़ी अब तुम ही हो.....