MRS RATHORE

तू ही ज़रिया
        तू ही मंज़िल है ❣️

Recap
(They are in his house , she won find the ring game .. which groom and bride plays and she lets him sleep on the bed)

🦢

I woke up around 7 in the morning and when I open my eyes the interior of my room changed then this thing hit me that now this is my home . I rub my eyes ... Yesterday night I was hell tired ..

I turn around and see shamsher is nowhere to be seen ... he wakes up too early , how he manages !!
Vanya why you are thinking of that flirt as soon as you woke up !!!!

Yeah He is my husband but he is too much sometimes....I always listened from Ahana that he was Ruthless and I don't give a fuck types...!!!
Then what happened to him ? Why his that grumpy side I am not seeing..!!

Does he have really fallen in love with..!? I think in my thoughts and now my heart is beating hell fast early morning.. Kya karu mai is ladke ka
( what do I do of this boy ) .... I say ....and then I sighed ...!!!

Thoda sa pyaar karlo My dear little wife...
( love a little my dear little wife )
then he smiles towards me...as he walk towards the bed
he suddenly enters in the room , how he manages to come when I am thinking about him.... I cough...
.... He is wearing grey shorts and blackT-shirt .... His forehead is sweaty .... You go gym this early ? I ask him...

Baby I have my own gym in the basement!!
Umm nice.... I reply back....
Let's do it together then from tomorrow morning!!!
I say..
He raise an eyebrow ... great Idea Mi Amor..

Did you slept well? Hows your neck pain know?
He asks....
Yeah , I slept well and neck pain is also gone. I replied back...
You go and get ready first he said....

I went to the bathroom and after taking a bath ... this thought hit me that I didn't take my clothes inside the bathroom . I saw a bathrobe hanging and I wore it ... I tied towel around my hair.

I opened the door of the bathroom a little and then call him out....
I am a bit nervous and biting my lips ...
Shamsher are you there ?

Why happened Mi amor ?
Don't come here .... I say as I heard his footsteps....
Ok I won't... but what happened?
Can you take out a saree for me ? I forgot to bring inside and I am wearing your bathrobe.... I say last line in a low voice but It is audible to him...

Ok I will.... But what colour you want to wear ? He asks ....
Ummm I think a little and then I say
Red saree...
He replied- you can come out and change inside the room I am going out for some minutes....

It's a habit of me brushing my teeth after bathing and when he went outside I brushed my teeth and then came out I saw saree lying on the bed....
I got ready in half an hour and there is a knock on the door ...
Are you done Mi Amor...
Yeah aajao andr ( come inside )

🦁

My eyes are glued to her she is looking fucking such a seductress to me .... Her curves giving perfection to her shape and her chubby face , her married accessories which a newly wed girl wears all these things on her ... is making me hard in the morning.... Right in front of her ...

Fuck , I curse myself under my breath .... Stop your wild thoughts ...shamsher!!!

Aa..a I fumble a little ... Maa ( mom ) is calling you down ....
I am going , she says .... What you like to have for sweet ? She asks...