HER

Huge auditorium full of students and head professors clapping for topper Miss Vanya Kapoor .

🦢

Standing out proudly and happiest one , my eyes were full of tears when I heard my name announced as , please have a round of applause for our university topper of Economics Miss Vanya kapoor. After the certificate of excellence was given to me , the mic was also offered to me and I gave a speech of Thankyou for my helping and inspiring  Professors. I felt so grateful that finally my hardwork  was paid off , all the sleepness nights gave me happy and proud tears. My batchmates were quite jealous of my achievement , unki fake smile bta rhi thi. (Their fake smile was visible on their faces)

AFTER THE PRIZE CEREMONY, I went home and when I told my parents about it they were proud and super happy for my hard work. My little munchkin also hugged me sweetly. Her smile makes my day. She is my home, my cuddle partner . I can't see her crying, I want to be a support system to her, her best friend. And I will not let anyone make her insecure or make her cry. I will always make sure that she will find me besides her every time she needs me.

I said " Thankyou meri choti si jaan ''I pecked on her cheeks My AVVUU, Her name is Avya kapoor. After the evening tea  I went outside  Ahana's home and called her to come out , as I planned to give her a treat , she is my psycho freak. No doubt she loves psychology more than me and I am kind of jealous also but a proud bestfriend too, because she is my free therapist.

She came out in no time and when she sat in my car I showed her my today's picture. She didn't believed in first but I anyhow convinced her .

" you are such a bitch Ahana !!!''

"For You"  she replied , we laughed.                                                                 

We went for a drive around the city , the evening lights were lighting up the dark world, I connected the Bluetooth of my phone with car audio. Ahana and I fought which song we will listen , after minutes of wasting our time fighting  , we finally agreed on "lover'' by Taylor swift. We both sang along , the roads were empty on this side of the city . We parked our car and outside the weather was quite windy. No doubt it was peaceful.

" Vanya sunn", (Vanya listen) Ahana said,

" hnji bolo"..(yes say)Vanya replied..

Don't shout at me after listening to this , I filled your form for modeling , the competition which is happening  tomorrow and you have to go!!!! Because I know you are indulged yourself so much into studies that you forget your passion. As a therapist and your bestfriend its my duty to takecare of your mental health also. Please don't say no, Ahana said making a puppy face.

Vanya was blank after listening to Ahana, she wanted to shout at Ahana but after listening to her and seeing her puppy face she couldn't say no to her. And she also realized what all she said is true.

"You bitch"

vanya said smiling, I am nervous what I am going to wear ????????

whatever you wear you always look sexy , don't stress , Ahana replied back..

After half an hour of chit chatting about life and career and deep gossips , we indulged so much that we forget it was getting dark and then I said to Ahana "lets go kuch khanne chalte hai. ''(lets go  and eat something).

She replied, " haan yaar bhukh toh lgi hai'' ( yeah I am hungry too).

We stared fighting again ki kya khanna hai? ( what we will eat we start fighting over it ). She said we will eat panipuri/ golgappe. But I denied by saying we will eat chowmeins . We planned that whatever we will see firstly on our way back we will eat it first. I side eyed and saw Ahana she crossed her fingers, I laughed out loud and said "you are schii mai a psycho freak.''

It was the stall of panipuri and she said , "yeahhh dekha vanya ki bachi I told you hum pehle panipuri khayenge.'' ( Ahana in excitement and teasingly said to vanya I told you first we will eat panipuri only).

After eating it our tummy was full so we decided to go back home as it was already 8:00 PM and we have to eat dinner also at our respective homes.

I was having  dinner with my family when they announced they 3 were going to London , after listening to this I was sad, I asked them but why all so suddenly  Nanu, nani thik toh hai na ? (grandparents are alright ?) Mom said, your nani is not doing well so that's why we are visiting them , but we will back soon , in a month,  also Avya has vacations so school is also off. You two don't even thought of asking me I said making a face to my parents , they laughed and said humari topper kahi jane ka naam hi nhi leti . If you wanted to come you can come in half way of the month. After the dinner I  went to mom dad to tell them about the modeling competition tomorrow . I was nervous to tell them but as always they supported me. I was surprised to see them happy for me taking part in it.

                  —————————————————
I hope you like the chapter , soon they will be meeting 🥹🤫i am so excited for that part , are you too ?? Do comment and please vote 🩷🩷
Your Author
LW ♡︎