ROKAFIED

"From the first day I saw you ,
          I knew you were mine"

🦁

My heart is pounding louder from the time Mr Raj Kapoor decided to give me her daughters hand . With whom I was unknowingly in love with...

I never experienced love other than family... I nor made much friends , so for me LOVE was out of dictionary of my life ....

What it means , How one feels , all I felt after falling for her .... Seeing her first day was the day I can't take my eyes off from her , her simplicity yet classiness she carries with herself...!!!

I am fucking jealous of that teddy bear she sleeps with , I want to know why she laughs looking at her phone and ignoring me ...!

She is the first and last girl for sure who doesn't give a damn who I am !!! And this makes me more crazy for her..!!!

I don't laugh usually just a lip tight smile everywhere but around her , my jaw pains ... I smile and laugh too much .... I feel light and calm around her...! I don't think about work or anything, it's just me and her .... Whenever we are together!!

I love how much she gets irritated of me.. I didn't knew my this side also existed, who I am in front of her and only HER.

All these thoughts are  running my mind when I am driving my car and now the first thing I am going to talk to my parents is about vanya!!

I took my coat from back seat and went to the main door of my villa taking long steps and Wishing my parents won't deny ... It may not be a big deal for them but she is my everything now!!

Mom came to hug me and I bent down to touch her feet ... how are you mom.. I asked...
I am fine beta ( boy ) Mujhe bhot yaad aati thi teri shamsher ...( I used to miss you a lot ) she said...
I missed you too maa ... I replied back..!!

How is everybody else ? Everyone is fine...she said...
Because my other family members ( uncle , aunt , their kids and my grandparents are in Dubai only )
Kahan tha tu aur itni jldi kaise aagya aaj office se jisko mai chodkr gyi thi woh toh workaholic beta tha mera bs kam kam kam aaj dekho aade din mai hi bapis aagya ..
( where were you and why you came so early from office...whom I left was a workaholic boy and see today you came half way from your work )

I smiled a little ... shamsher tu thik hai na beta( are you fine boy ) ... you are smiling ...mom said...
Mom where is dad I need to talk to both of you...
Hey son !! Dad called out , I turn around to greet him and patted my back...

Mom ... Dad I want to get married ....
My mom is shocked after what I said ...Shamsher is that you ..? I can't believe..!!

You want to get married ? Yes Mom Dad ... who's the girl ? Dad inquired..!!

You may have heard news about that ... the girl I have done shoot with.....
Whats her family background? He asked ... Her dad owns a company "Divine Designs" ... and she just completed her studies... I replied back...!

Do you want us to go and ask for your Rishta to them ?
Dad her family is ready to get her married to me...
Ok then..! I will talk to your grandparents and then I will tell you the final decision.

On the other hand mom is so happy and her eyes are teary and I hugged her tightly ..

My son you know I have seen you smiling after so many years and you hugged me after your teenage days...

Is this what that girl has done to you ? She says smiling... Maa ( mom ) her name is vanya ... I will love if you say her name and not "that girl" ... and she hits me slightly on my shoulder Acha !! ab maa ko samjayega ki mai aapni bahu se kaise baat krugi ?
( ok, so now you will tell me how I will take to my daughter in law)
I chuckle at her..