TIED TOGETHER

"We are tangled, knotted, locked, and tied to each other forever."

Author's pov :-

After the fixing of date Rathore's and kapoor's decided the venue for the marriage and meanwhile they told vanya and Shamsher to talk  in private and Ahana also went with them....

Ahana showed them their pictures and shamsher all the time is adoring her love...he couldn't believe his eyes that she is already his!

Guys I will upload this picture on my Instagram story .. Girls will get so jealous that Handsome and Hottest bachelor Mr Shamsher Singh Rathore is getting married .... That too with my bestie!!!

Vanya sighs and look at shamsher ... Ahana Can you leave please I need to talk to him....

Hn bhai ab mujhe hi kahoge jaane ko
( yes .. now you will only say me to go out ) ... Ahana says it dramatically...
Vanya shoot a glance ...

Shamsher is standing keeping his hand crossed at back and keenly listening to what vanya has to say ....

"Mr Rathore..."she says

Umhm - he interrupts

What?? - she says

Call me by my name  - he replies! From now on you will call me by my name and I will call you vanya or Mi Amor.... He winks at her....

From where did you get the habit of winking ?? You know that I get irritated!!! Mr...Ra.. oh...sorry ... Shamsher!! She said sighing...!

I love to irritate you ... he says smiling ...
By the way ... I customised Mi Amor on your ring...

This ring on your ring finger will let the world know that you are mine and the word Mi amor will always remind you my love for you... he said while holding her hand....

You love me ? Vanya asks her.... You have any doubt ? He said side smiling....

"You changed me Miss vanya kapoor ..." Thankyou for making me meet a different side of me ... which exists only for you ...!

Her heart is pounding loud and her cheeks turned strawberry red ...
She didn't believe what he said ....

Door knocks and it's her little sister Avu .. she says everyone is calling them down...

Next day

She told Ahana that he confessed his feelings for her ... but I still don't feel love for him... you also know I am marrying him for my parents happiness...
She makes me understand that love takes time ... vanya ... you told me remember, he has not been in any relationship ever... so do you!!

It's his first time experiencing love , relationship and lucky thing is it's your first also..!!

Give your relationship time .

Thankyou for being my forever therapist Ahana , vanya says.... They hugged .

Let's go for your shopping now ...

They went for shopping and on other side shamsher family did shopping also...

Vanya is bit curious that their family has such a big name still their news of getting married still didn't got up on social media...

There are so many preparations going on that she forgets to ask shamsher about this thing... she even didn't talked to him much..!!

He is busy in his work , wrapping up all the urgent meetings ...

All the events happened at their respective homes. Groom are not allowed to see each other .
This makes shamsher so eager that he calls her every hour to hear her voice .

There Big day

Shamsher is ready , he is wearing a sherwani and tied turban ... and he is holding a sword in his hand ... as it's a tradition sikh follows they take four rounds around sikh's holy book in the gurudwara . Groom has to wear turban and hold a sword in his hands . While the bride has to wear traditional suit and hold a palla ( The groom's Palla (scarf) is handed to the bride to hold to complete the four Laavan )

He is excited for their wedding and he is eagerly waiting to see his soon to be wife .. "The only love of his life .. HER".

🦢

It's my big day , my parents are very happy and I am happy because their happiness is what matters to me .

I know I am going in safe hands but still I am nervous because He is going to be my husband and we have to spend our life together. Everything happened so fast. Just in a blink of an eye. I never thought to marry this early but destiny has its own plans.

I am going to miss my parents and my little sister so my only best friend.
Why only girls have to leave their parents home . These thoughts were going on my mind when my mother and dad come .

I shed some tears watching them because how I am going to live without them... they hugged me and cried a little ....

I saw my dad this emotional for the first time and my heart aches .
I looked at my room for the last time and then leave...
It's very hard. Very much to leave your comfort and home.

We went to gurudwara sahib and his family has already reached my heart is beating loud I am nervous and so many more feelings are going on .

Ahana , mom and Avu are beside me I am holding a roses boutique in my hand and went inside and he is sitting in front of me. His back is facing me .

His broad back, his turban and sherwani.
A total different shamsher. My heart skipped so many beats today.

I bowed down in front of the holy book and sat beside him. He looks at me and gives me his beautiful smile.

Now my father came and took other end of the palla and gave it to shamsher . He is wearing it from his shoulders and I am holding it.
(This important ceremony is a symbolization of the father giving away his daughter to the care of her husband-to-be)

I have to walk behind him in all 4 laawas.
And after we completed it .

I saw my mother and father in happy tears

I saw my mother and father in happy tears. Now that I am married to shamsher .

Venue scenes :-

After coming to the venue ... He is holding my hand and slowly whispered in my ears "welcome to the Rathore family My dear little wife". Mrs vanya shamsher Singh Rathore..
He smirks..

I couldn't stop myself from blushing... because I don't know but my heart is not reacting normal today..
From my heart I accept him as my partner , My husband.

***

A/N
I am so emotional and happy that finally my babies got married 🥹❤️ my heart is so full guys 🫶
Do vote and shower love in the comments ✨✨✨
I couldn't stop myself from posting the chapter the moment I finished it.
lW❤️