HER DOUBT

❝  जीना आसान नहीं तेरे बिना  ❞

*:・゚✧*

🦁

I am lying down on my bed and sleep is
nowhere to be found. Miss kapoor thinks of me that i used her for my benefit..

I already got attached to her so fucking much that i can barely think of anything else .

Everything seems dark to me again like my old self ... I have never felt happy or even smiling over things or around my family . She is fucking ruling over my mind and heart .

I opened my phone and searched what love is and I read a line that hit me hard .. It says
"Love is a beautiful inexpressible feeling but sometimes love hurts the most ..."

I sighed !! .... and opened my gallery ...
" to see my Mi Amor sleeping picture"...I kept my phone besides me ....I didn't know when sleep engulfed me ...

Next morning :-

I woke up at my usual time and freshened up and wore my gym outfit and went to my home gym . I usually do two hour weight training after that I came back ...took a shower and got ready for my office ..

I made myself black coffee and had bread butter toast while I am sipping my coffee I roamed around and one thing hit me that this villa seems so quiet like no matter how much money you make a house is transformed into a home when people live together happily .

Before I always use to argue with maa ( mom )
When she used to say , shaddi karle akele zindagi nhi guzari jaati ..
( Get married , you can't live alone )

Since I met my Mi amor ...my thoughts, my life , my thinking everything has changed .... And I am smiling, living life... damn !!!!she has changed me so fucking much ! Indeed !!! "Love is beautiful and I am ready to face the consequences ."

I went to " Rathore's Jewellers  "our company and I am in my cabin working on my laptop ... I receive a call from the receptionist that " Mr Raj Kapoor"" owner of Divine Designs company" (Vanya's Father).. wants to meet you...

Let him come in.. I said in a sharp tone..!!
I hope everything is ok with her Father...
I heard a knock on the door and I said come in ... It's Kartik ( shamsher's PA)
and Mr kapoor behind him...

You leave , I gave command to Kartik..
I stood up and shook my hand with him I bent down to touch his feet , he patted me on my shoulders..

You seem stressed sir ... Is everything ok?
Shamsher I need your help and I don't want ki is baat ka vanya ko pata chale ...
( I don't want vanya to get know about this thing )
I assured Mr kapoor by giving him an assuring look ..
Shamsher my company is in a big loss and I am unable to pay the debts I have never begged in front of anyone asking to help me...

It's a debt of 20 crores and I have payed half and after thinking of every possible thing at last you came to my mind ... Last night I got to know about this and since I am looking for some help ...

Uncle don't worry I will help you out I will send you the cheque through Kartik till evening ... All he said is " Thankyou beta tum nhi hote toh shayad aaj meri company band ho jaati and saare saalon ki mehnat ek second mai khatam hojati"
(If you were not there, not beside me in this hard time, my company would have collapsed in no time and my all hardwork, my dream would have been destroyed)
I will payback the amount to you in some months...He said and left..

I called Kartik to my cabin and said him to give the cheque to Mr Raj Kapoor and hand it over to him only !!

I am so badly missing Miss kapoor and All she wants is distance from me .
Never in my life I felt so weak ...!

My family would be back tomorrow and this time that motherfucker Zain Malik even dare to hurt any of my family member  "He will die the painful death... which nobody has even thought of ...!"

⁺˚*・༓☾

🦢

My life has been so upside down since the photoshoot thing and I am so fed up now !!!

I want my life to be on track now ... I am enrolling myself in a short course and joining the office !! I need to talk to papa ( Dad)

I already warned Mr Rathore that I don't want my name to be in rumours and I hope it will not ..

In the morning ... I went to my parents room to talk to dad but Mom said , he already left for office !!

So I thought ... I will talk to him in the evening
I went to my room and I opened my laptop and enrolled myself into a business course ... It will be beneficial for my career .

Professionally I always wanted to be a business woman ... but by passion I want
be an "anonymous writer"... Once I will be on my simple life track I will follow  my passion...hopefully.

I am taking my Online classes when Mom called me downstairs...and I went down she said your Dad is back you can discuss to him during tea time .. let him freshen up first!!

We were sipping our Tea when Mom told me his blood pressure is high from last night ... and I asked him the reason and why didn't you told me ??
Dad replied - Mai theek hoon beta ( I am fine ), don't stress!

Dad I am thinking to join your office and I am going to handle everything you don't stress now , apka bhoj halka krugi...!!
( I will lighten your burden)

Dad is really happy to listen to this but he said , I am thinking to get you married soon ... kya pta kab kya hojai... ( who knows what happens next ) and listening to this I am little angrier and I replied... koi kahi nhi ja rha na aapko kuch hoga ..!! ( nobody is going anywhere nor anything will happen to you)

Mom also showed anger to him ... and said please Raj don't speak like this..
Dad said , right now our company is facing some problem I will let you know when you can join office..
Ok dad , I replied back!!

I went back to my room after playing with my little sister and having dinner with my family... also in evening someone came to meet Dad and I got to know he is Mr Rathore's PA!!

I am thinking why he didn't came himself ..
and why his PA came to meet dad ..?
I asked dad but he said it's just professional things between them...

I wanted to know about this so I opened my WhatsApp to message him..!!
Me - Why your PA came to meet my dad ?
I sent him the message... only one grey tick showed ... He might have slept because the time is already 11:00 PM.

            ————————————————