THIER FIRST KISS

Happy reading my lovely readers

❤️मैंने तेरा नाम दिल रखदिया❤️

Recap
( shamsher tells vanya about her father debts .
vanya had an anxiety attack remembering her worst experience why she is afraid of dark )

🦁

I didn't know that her tears affect me this much . I want to fucking finish every reason of her pain. She is sleeping peacefully in my arms right now . I have never been a cuddle or hugging person but here my world is lying in my arms. I want to give her a forehead kisses right now seeing her sleep peacefully but I can't without her permission. My heartbeat is racing feeling her breathes on my naked chest .
I couldn't sleep because I freaking want to destroy the reason behind her anxiety.

I never imagined that the girl I shared a room with once will be my wife one day and my world...lying in my arms . I never felt this kind of peace . Her pouty lips , her chubby red cheeks , her round face are making me go crazy for her . Her cleavage is little visible because of the broad neck of her shirt . Her bra strap is revealing that she has worn a black bra .....
I so want to adore her inner beauty in my embrace .
Fuck Mi amor , I can't wait for the day you will allow me into you... I love you so much my little world.
Thankyou for coming into my life . Waiting is the second name of love and I am willing to wait for that time .
......

I didn't know when I fell asleep while talking to her .
It's 6 in the morning when my alarm rang and I grabbed my phone and quickly turned off. I felt little weight on stomach and saw vanya has cuddled with me . Her face is on my chest and I couldn't control my smile in the morning. I can feel hardness in my manhood.
....
I didn't want to wake up her for the gym but she has ordered me so I slowly called her out ....

🦢

I am in peaceful sleep .... someone is calling my name , mi amor... I open my eyes and I can feel his breathes on my forehead. This is so peaceful .
I opened my eyes fully and I saw myself hugging him......
I backed off and said ...sorry.... I didn't...
he didn't let me complete the sentence and he put his index finger on my lips ... to shut me up saying shhh...
Good morning love ... he says
Good morning.....I replied ... feeling shy...

You slept well ? I ask
I never slept this well before ... he said smiling ..
Why you woke me up this early ?? I ask him.
Mam didn't you wanted to workout with me from today ... you ordered me ....!!
Umm yes..yes , but I am sleepy I want to sleep a bit more....

He says , sorry wifey I don't want to do workout alone so I am taking you with me .
Are you getting up or I should pick you up . These were his words to which I replied , I am going to use my legs Husband ... and giggled ..
He sighed .... And I giggled more...

At the gym ..
It was fun working out with him. I can't resist myself looking at him while he was busy doing his workout. His veins flexing and his perfect body were making me look at him again and again...Oh God how I am going to do workout with him when I will be busy ogling my husband!
Why I said him I will join him in the gym...vanya you always create problems for yourself !!!
My another self is arguing so what!! He is your husband , only I have the right towards him for everything!!
The way he holds me and stood behind me and tells me how to use an equipment in right posture I could sense his hard manhood touching my back and our eye contact in the mirror...
This scene stills gives me kaleidoscope of butterflies...

I am interrupted by a call and see it's Ahana calling me...
I picked up the call and we talked for hours , I told her about everything ... why Dad asked shamsher to marry me , me joining the office soon , my last night about the anxiety.... I know she is a counsellor I tried therapy also , it didn't helped me much ... but I think my this trauma will get cured by a man only . He will be not any other than my husband !
I miss him now ....
I cut the call and thought of messaging him ...
His name is saved as Mr Rathore but I am thinking to change it so I changed it into Husband ♥️